Published by SDI on 19th July 2018 | Ref: 996907 | This Report Is In Stock
Future of the Argentine Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
The Future of the Argentine Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Argentine defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Argentine defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Argentine defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Argentine defense industry.
- The Argentine defense budget values US.7 billion in 2018, and registered a CAGR of 5.20% during the historic period.
- The on-going modernization and procurement programs of the armed forces, the Falkland Islands territorial dispute with the UK, and participation in peacekeeping missions drove Argentine defense expenditure during 2014-2018.
- With this trend expected to continue over the forecast period, the country is projected to cumulatively spend US billion over 2019-2023.
- As a percentage of GDP, the country’s defense expenditure is expected to average 0.5% over the forecast period, compared to 0.4% recorded in the historic period.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Argentine defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Argentine defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 8
1.1. What is this Report about? 8
1.2. Definitions 8
1.3. Summary Methodology 10
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 11
2. Executive Summary 12
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 14
3.1. Current Market Scenario 15
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast 26
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 32
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 38
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 45
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Growth Stimulators 49
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 53
4.1. Import Market Dynamics 55
4.2. Export Market Dynamics 59
5. Industry Dynamics 60
5.1. Five Forces Analysis 60
6. Market Entry Strategy 63
6.1. Market Regulation 63
6.2. Market Entry Route 64
6.3. Key Challenges 66
7. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights 67
7.1. Competitive Landscape Overview 67
7.2. Domestic Public Companies 69
8. Business Environment and Country Risk 82
8.1. Economic Performance 82
9. Appendix 98
9.1. About SDI 98
9.2. Disclaimer 98
996907 | DF0511MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.