Published by SDI on 11th July 2018 | Ref: 991314 | This Report Is In Stock
Future of the Czech Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
The Future of the Czech Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Czech defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Czech defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Czech defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Czech defense industry.
- The Czech Republic’s defense budget values US.8 billion in 2018, and registered a CAGR of 10.47% during the historic period.
- The growth in the Czech defense market is primarily driven by the need to modernize the country’s defense arsenal, the Russia military aggression in Ukraine; which brought the possibility of an armed conflict in Europe.
- The country’s participation in peacekeeping operations and counter terrorism has also fueled the growth in Czech Republic defense expenditure during the historic period.
- With this trend expected to continue over the forecast period, Czech Republic defense expenditure is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.34%, to value US.7 billion in 2023.
- As a percentage of GDP, the country’s defense expenditure is expected to average 1.03% over the forecast period, compared to 0.98% recorded during the historic period.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Czech defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Czech defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 7
1.1. What is this Report About? 7
1.2. Definitions 7
1.3. Summary Methodology 9
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 10
2. Executive Summary 11
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 12
3.1. Current Market Scenario 13
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast 19
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 24
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 36
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 44
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Growth Stimulators 48
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 49
4.1. Import Dynamics 50
4.2. Export Market Dynamics 53
5. Industry Dynamics 56
5.1. Budgeting Process 56
5.2. Procurement Policy & Process 56
5.3. Market Regulation 57
5.4. Market Entry Route 59
6. Competitive landscape and Strategic Insights 61
6.1. Competitive Landscape: Overview 61
7. Business Environment and Country Risk 63
7.1. Economic Performance 63
8. Appendix 79
8.1. About SDI 79
8.2. Disclaimer 79
991314 | DF0509MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.