Published by SDI on 10th July 2018 | Ref: 991313 | This Report Is In Stock
Future of the Bruneian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
The Future of the Bruneian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Bruneian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Bruneian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Bruneian defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Bruneian defense industry.
- Brunei’s military expenditure stands at US3.8 million in 2018 and is projected to register a CAGR of 1.89% to reach US3.2 million by 2023.
- The country’s defense expenditure is primarily driven by territorial disputes in the South China Sea, the military modernization of the Royal Brunei Armed Forces (RBAF) and the threat of terrorism.
- As a percentage of GDP, the country’s defense budget is expected to register an average of 2.6% over the forecast period.
- The average allocation for capital expenditure during the historic period was 32%. Over the forecast period, it is expected to allocate an average of 32.1%.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Bruneian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Bruneian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 6
1.1. What is this Report About? 6
1.2. Definitions 6
1.3. Summary Methodology 8
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 9
2. Executive Summary 10
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 11
3.1. Current Market Scenario 12
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast 17
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 23
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 29
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 34
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Growth Stimulators 38
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 39
4.1. Import Dynamics 40
4.2. Export Dynamics 43
5. Market Entry Strategy 44
5.1. Market Regulation 44
5.2. Market Entry Route 45
6. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights 48
6.1. Competitive Landscape Overview 48
7. Business Environment and Country Risk 49
7.1. Economic Performance 49
8. Appendix 62
8.1. About SDI 62
8.2. Disclaimer 62
991313 | DF0508MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.