Published by SDI on 4th July 2018 | Ref: 986775 | This Report Is In Stock
Future of the Myanmarese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
The Future of the Myanmarese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Future of the Myanmarese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023 defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Myanmar's defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Myanmarese defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Myanmarese defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Myanmarese defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- The Myanmar defense budget is valued at US5 million in 2018 and registered a CAGR of -20.43% during the historic period. The country is currently in the midst of a political transformation as historically, Myanmar was ruled by the army, but is now being run by a civilian government. The country is therefore focusing on developing the country’s economy and is in the process of cutting down on military expenditure.
- The country’s capital expenditure allocation, which stood at an average of 42.4% during the historic period, is anticipated to increase significantly to an average of 45% during the forecast period. This increase is primarily due to the procurement of advanced defense equipment and a focus on increasing the capabilities of the country’s indigenous defense industry.
- The MoD expected to invets in submarines, multi-role aircraft, maritime surveillance and detection and corvettes, among others
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Myanmar defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Myanmar defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 6
1.1. What is this Report About? 6
1.2. Definitions 6
1.3. Summary Methodology 8
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 9
2. Executive Summary 10
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 12
3.1. Current Market Scenario 13
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast 20
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 26
3.4. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 36
3.5. Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Growth Stimulators 40
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 41
4.1. Import Market Dynamics 42
4.2. Export Market Dynamics 45
5. Industry Dynamics 46
5.1. Market Regulation 46
5.2. Market Entry Route 47
6. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights 50
6.1. Competitive Landscape Overview 50
6.2. Key Domestic Company 50
7. Business Environment and Country Risk 51
7.1. Economic Performance 51
8. Appendix 62
8.1. About SDI 62
8.2. Disclaimer 62
986775 | DF0507MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.