Published by SDI on 28th June 2018 | Ref: 979400 | This Report Is In Stock
Future of the Spanish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
The Future of the Spanish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Spanish defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Spanish defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Spanish defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Spanish defense industry.
- The Spanish defense industry, which values US.2 billion in 2018, is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.09% over the forecast period to reach US billion in 2023.
- The country was facing a fiscal debt due to its economic slowdown, which resulted in a cut in military procurements during 2015-2016. - - However, in 2017, Spain’s defense expenditure was stimulated and is anticipated to grow over the forecast period through its involvement in existing military procurement programs, security threats from terrorist organizations, and territorial disputes with Morocco.
- The country’s defense budget is anticipated to average 0.7% of GDP over the forecast period.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Spanish defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Spanish defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 9
1.1. What is this Report About? 9
1.2. Definitions 9
1.3. Summary Methodology 11
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 12
2. Executive Summary 13
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 15
3.1. Current Market Scenario 16
3.2. Defense Market Size - Historical and Forecast 27
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 31
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 38
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 45
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Drivers 49
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 53
4.1. Import Market Dynamics 55
4.2. Export Market Dynamics 58
5. Industry Dynamics 61
5.1. Five Forces Analysis 61
6. Market Entry Strategy 63
6.1. Market Regulation 63
6.2. Market Entry Route 65
6.3. Key Challenges 69
7. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights 70
7.1. Competitive Landscape Overview 70
7.2. Competitive Landscape Overview 73
7.3. Key Foreign Companies 74
7.4. Key Public Sector Companies 83
7.5. Key Private Sector Companies 89
8. Business Environment and Country Risk 119
8.1. Economic Performance 119
9. Appendix 135
9.1. About SDI 135
9.2. Disclaimer 135
979400 | DF0505MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.