Published by SDI on 19th June 2018 | Ref: 976483 | This Report Is In Stock
Future of the Algerian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
"Future of the Algerian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023", published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Algerian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
With a defense budget of US.8 billion in 2018, Algeria is currently the largest military spender in the African region. Military expenditure is strongly supported by the presence of the oil and natural gas industry, where revenues are directed towards strengthening defense and security. The increased threat of terrorism from the Islamic group Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) operating in North Africa, an arms race with neighboring countries such as Morocco and Tunisia, and the ongoing modernization of its armed forces are key factors expected to drive military expenditure. The instability in neighboring Libya, coupled with the rapid spread of Islamic State (IS) in the country, has compelled Algeria to bolster its defenses and develop a robust defense posture. The Algerian defense industry is expected to grow from US billion in 2019 to US.9 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.31% over the forecast period.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Algerian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Algerian defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Algerian defense industry.
Reasons to buy
This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Algerian defense industry market trends for the coming five years.
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Algerian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 8
1.1. What is this Report About? 8
1.2. Definitions 8
1.3. Summary Methodology 10
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 11
2. Executive Summary 12
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 14
3.1. Current Market Scenario 15
3.2. Defense Market Size: Historical and Forecast 30
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 36
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 42
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 49
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Drivers 53
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 57
4.1. Import Market Dynamics 59
4.2. Export Market Dynamics 63
5. Industry Dynamics 64
5.1. Five Forces Analysis 64
6. Market Entry Strategy 67
6.1. Market Regulation 67
6.2. Market Entry Route 68
6.3. Key Challenges 71
7. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights 72
7.1. Competitive Landscape Overview 72
7.2. Key Domestic Companies 77
8. Business Environment and Country Risk 83
8.1. Economic Performance 83
9. Appendix 97
9.1. About SDI 97
9.2. Disclaimer 97
976483 | DF0503MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.