Published by SDI on 11th June 2018 | Ref: 971301 | This Report Is In Stock
Future of the Vietnamese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
"Future of the Vietnamese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023", published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of Vietnamese defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Vietnamese defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of Vietnamese defense industry during 2019–2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Vietnamesen defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- Conflicts in the South China Sea and the need to replace obsolete military equipment have driven Vietnam’s defense expenditure throughout 2014–2018 and are expected to do so over the forecast period. Vietnam’s defense budget grew from US.3 billion in 2014 to US.4 billion in 2018, at a CAGR 6.14%.
- The Vietnamese Government is expected to maintain a steady allocation of an average of 32.3% of defense budget for capital expenditure over the forecast period, which is same as average of 32.3% between 2014 and 2018.
- The country is expected to procure military equipment to boost its naval strength and maritime security in order to counter the threat from China’s growing naval strength in the South China Sea. In addition, Vietnam intends to procure military equipment such as corvettes, patrol vessels, frigates, submarines, aircraft, missiles, and armored vehicles as part of its modernization program.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of Vietnamese defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of Vietnamese defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 7
1.1. What is this Report About? 7
1.2. Definitions 7
1.3. Summary Methodology 11
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 13
2. Executive Summary 14
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 16
3.1. Current Market Scenario 18
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast 26
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 34
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 41
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 49
3.6. Defense Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Growth Stimulators 53
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 54
4.1. Import Market Dynamics 55
4.2. Export Market Dynamics 60
5. Industry Dynamics 61
5.1. Market Regulation 61
5.2. Market Entry Route 62
5.3. Key Challenges 64
6. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights 65
6.1. Competitive Landscape Overview 65
7. Business Environment and Country Risk 66
7.1. Economic Performance 66
8. Appendix 80
8.1. About SDI 80
8.2. Disclaimer 80
971301 | DF0501MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.