Published by SDI on 4th June 2018 | Ref: 965530 | This Report Is In Stock
Future of the Jordanian Defense Industry-Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
The Future of the Jordanian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Jordanian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Jordanian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Jordanian defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Jordanian defense industry.
- Jordan’s defense expenditure rose from US.6 billion in 2014 to US billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 6.66% due to the country’s precarious security environment, aggravated by the responsibility of hosting a large refugee population.
- Attempts to modernize its military equipment will therefore drive its defense expenditure over the forecast period, which is projected to rise from US.1 billion in 2019 to US.6 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 5.60%.
- Jordan will maintain its budget allocation for capital expenditure at an average of 3.3% over the forecast period, with the US providing military aid.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Jordanian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Jordanian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers,Key Trends and latest industry contracts
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 7
1.1. What is this Report About? 7
1.2. Definitions 7
1.3. Summary Methodology 9
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 11
2. Executive Summary 12
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 14
3.1. Current Market Scenario 15
3.2. Defense Market Size - Historical and Forecast 25
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 33
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 39
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 46
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Growth Simulators 50
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 54
4.1. Import Market Dynamics 56
4.2. Export Market Dynamics 59
5. Industry Dynamics 62
5.1. Five Forces Analysis 62
6. Market Entry Strategy 64
6.1. Market Regulation 64
6.2. Market Entry Route 65
6.3. Key Challenges 67
7. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights 68
7.1. Competitive Landscape Overview 68
7.2. Key Domestic Companies 70
8. Business Environment and Country Risk 72
8.1. Economic Performance 72
9. Appendix 86
9.1. About SDI 86
9.2. Disclaimer 86
965530 | DF0500MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.