Published by Global Markets Direct on 19th September 2017 | Ref: 635751 | This Product Is In Stock
Glomerulonephritis - Pipeline Review, H2 2017
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Glomerulonephritis - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones) pipeline landscape.
Glomerulonephritis is also known as glomerular nephritis (GN) or glomerular disease. It is a disease of the kidney, characterized by inflammation of the glomeruli. Causes of glomerulonephritis include Streptococcal infection of the throat known as strep throat, immune diseases, such as lupus, Type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes and viruses, such as HIV, hepatitis B virus, and hepatitis C virus. Factors that increase chances of getting glomerulonephritis include family history of glomerulonephritis, the presence of a known cause of glomerulonephritis and high blood pressure. Common symptoms of glomerulonephritis are blood in the urine (dark, rust-colored, or brown urine), foamy urine, swelling (edema) of the face, eyes, ankles, feet, legs, or abdomen. Treatment will depend on the cause of glomerulonephritis such as medications, lifestyle changes, dialysis and transplant.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Glomerulonephritis - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Glomerulonephritis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 11, 5, 13 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively.
Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Glomerulonephritis (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 5
Glomerulonephritis - Overview 6
Glomerulonephritis - Therapeutics Development 7
Pipeline Overview 7
Pipeline by Companies 8
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 11
Products under Development by Companies 12
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 14
Glomerulonephritis - Therapeutics Assessment 15
Assessment by Target 15
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 18
Assessment by Route of Administration 21
Assessment by Molecule Type 23
Glomerulonephritis - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 25
Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc 25
Anthera Pharmaceuticals Inc 25
Biogen Inc 26
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company 26
Cellmid Ltd 27
ChemoCentryx Inc 27
Complexa Inc 28
Dimerix Bioscience Pty Ltd 28
GlaxoSmithKline Plc 28
Merck KGaA 29
Omeros Corp 30
Pfizer Inc 30
Pharmalink AB 31
Ra Pharmaceuticals Inc 31
Retrophin Inc 32
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc 32
Shire Plc 33
Visterra Inc 33
Glomerulonephritis - Drug Profiles 34
(irbesartan + propagermanium) - Drug Profile 34
abatacept - Drug Profile 38
ACH-4471 - Drug Profile 47
ACH-5228 - Drug Profile 50
AMY-101 - Drug Profile 51
atacicept - Drug Profile 53
avacopan - Drug Profile 56
AVX-002 - Drug Profile 63
BaxB-01 - Drug Profile 64
BaxG-03 - Drug Profile 66
belimumab - Drug Profile 68
blisibimod - Drug Profile 75
budesonide - Drug Profile 83
CAB-102 - Drug Profile 86
CCX-140 - Drug Profile 88
CXA-10 - Drug Profile 92
ERG-240 - Drug Profile 94
fostamatinib disodium - Drug Profile 95
losmapimod - Drug Profile 101
Monoclonal Antibodies to Inhibit ITGAM for Cardiovascular, Immunology and Kidney Diseases - Drug Profile 104
OMS-721 - Drug Profile 105
PBF-677 - Drug Profile 115
PF-06730512 - Drug Profile 116
PF-1355 - Drug Profile 117
Recombinant Enzyme for Immunoglobulin A Nephropathy - Drug Profile 118
rituximab - Drug Profile 119
SHP-627 - Drug Profile 126
Small Molecule to Inhibit Factor D for C3 glomerulopathy and Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria - Drug Profile 128
sparsentan - Drug Profile 129
Synthetic Peptides to Inhibit Factor D for Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria and Renal Disease - Drug Profile 133
TM-5484 - Drug Profile 134
Vaccine to Target CD40 for Membranous Glomerulonephritis - Drug Profile 135
VAR-200 - Drug Profile 136
VIS-649 - Drug Profile 137
Glomerulonephritis - Dormant Projects 138
Glomerulonephritis - Discontinued Products 140
Glomerulonephritis - Product Development Milestones 141
Featured News & Press Releases 141
Secondary Research 153
Primary Research 153
Expert Panel Validation 153
Contact Us 153
Global Markets Direct
635751 | GMDHC9725IDB
Published by Global Markets Direct
Published by Global Markets Direct
Published by Global Markets Direct
Published by Global Data
Published by Global Data
Global Markets Direct is a global market intelligence services company providing information research and analysis products and services.
Their highly qualified team of Researchers, Analysts and Solution Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, analyse and represent the latest and the most reliable information essential for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.