Published by Global Data on 25th November 2016 | Ref: 207880 | This Product Is In Stock
Phibro Animal Health Corp (Phibro), a subsidiary of BFI Co., LLC, is a diversified animal health, and mineral nutrition company. It develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of animal health and nutritional products for a broad range of food animals including poultry, swine, beef and dairy cattle and aquaculture. The company also provides solutions to help livestock producers maintain and enhance the health and productivity of their animals. The company’s products include antibacterials, anticoccidials and vaccines, and mineral nutrition products. It also offers specific ingredients for use in the personal care, automotive, industrial chemical, and chemical catalyst industries. The company sells animal health and mineral nutrition products either directly to integrated poultry, swine, and cattle integrators or through commercial animal feed manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors. Phibro is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, the US.
Phibro Animal Health Corp (PAHC) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Pharma eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Phibro Animal Health Corp, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2010 to YTD 2016 5
Phibro Animal Health Corp, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals By Type, 2010 to YTD 2016 6
Phibro Animal Health Corp, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Region, 2010 to YTD 2016 7
Phibro Animal Health Corp, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals Summary, 2010 to YTD 2016 8
Phibro Animal Health Corp, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deal Details 9
Asset Purchase 9
Phibro Animal Health to Acquire Certain Assets from MJ Biologics 9
Licensing Agreements 11
Phibro Animal Health Enters into Licensing Agreement with MJ Biologics 11
Phibro Animal Health Enters into Licensing Agreement with MJ Biologics 12
Vaccibody Enters into Licensing Agreement with Phibro Animal for Poultry Vaccines 13
Phibro Animal Health Enters into Licensing Agreement with Merial 14
Phibro Animal Health Corp - Key Competitors 15
Key Employees 16
Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
207880 | GDPH32199D
Global Hydroxyacetic Acid (Glycolic Acid) Market Study 2015-2025, by Segment (Glycolic Acid Solution, Glycolic Acid Solid, Hydroxyacetic Acid), by Market (Household & Institutional Cleaning, Personal Care, Others), by Company (Chemours, CrossChem, Phibro, … …)
Published by 99Strategy
Published by O G Analysis
Published by Marketline
Global Data deliver comprehensive, detailed market intelligence that provides a definitive picture of the markets they serve. Their data is complete, detailed, global and completely cross-country comparable.
With different types of data other providers don’t provide, our clients can access a variety of tools that add context to our core data including innovation tracking, sentiment analysis, price monitoring, M&A tracking, competitor intelligence, and city-level intelligence.
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.