Published by Global Data on 1st November 2019 | Ref: 1464053 | This Product Is In Stock
Haynesville Shale in the US, 2019 - Gas Shale Market Analysis and Outlook to 2023
The Haynesville shale is spread across Northwest Louisiana and East Texas, in the US, covering an area of around 9,000 sq. miles. The strategic location of this shale play near to some of the world’s largest petrochemical complexes, LNG export facilities, and more importantly the Gulf of Mexico makes it one of the most revenue-generating shale plays in the US. The facilities around the shale formation help in rapid ‘spud-to-sale’ cycle time, thus, making it more attractive to the investors.
Due to the deposition of hydrocarbons in deeper layers than most of the other shale gas formations, ranging from 10,500 ft. to 14,000 ft., the companies initially found this play less feasible to extract shale gas with existing technology. However, over the years, innovation in drilling technology and updated completion techniques changed the competitive landscape attracting more players to increase their drilling activities.
- Comprehensive analysis of natural gas production across major counties in Louisiana and Texas during 2013-2018, as well as production outlook from 2019 to 2023
- In-depth information of well permits issued in Louisiana and Texas of the Haynesville shale, by county and by company from January 2018 to June 2019
- Detailed understanding of IP rates and type well profiles in the Haynesville shale
- Exhaustive analysis of competitive landscape in the Haynesville shale in terms of net acreage, gross production, cost trends and planned investments.
- Comparison of type well economic metrics of major players were also analyzed
- Up-to-date information on major mergers and acquisitions in the Haynesville shale between 2013 and 2019
- Overview of existing and active pipeline infrastructure and LNG liquefaction terminals in and around the Haynesville shale, along with a review of the upcoming projects in the region
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights into the Haynesville shale
- Plan your strategies based on expected developments of the Haynesville shale
- Understand the competitive landscape of the companies in the Haynesville play
- Keep yourself informed of the latest M&A activity in this gas-rich shale play
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the Haynesville shale in the US
Table of Contents
1.1. List of Tables 3
1.2. List of Figures 4
2. Overview 5
2.1. Haynesville Shale, Recent Developments and Trends 5
3. Haynesville Shale, Introduction 7
3.1. Haynesville Shale, Overview 7
4. Haynesville Shale, Production and Activity Overview 8
4.1. Haynesville Shale, Production Analysis, 2013-2018 8
4.2. Haynesville Shale, Production Outlook, 2019-2023 12
4.3. Haynesville Shale, Drilling Activity 13
5. Haynesville Shale, Competitive Landscape 19
5.1. Haynesville Shale, Major Companies by Acreage, 2019 19
5.2. Haynesville Shale, Major Companies by Net Production, 2018 20
5.3. Haynesville Shale, Future Plans by Major Companies 23
5.4. Haynesville Shale, Cost Trends, 2018 25
6. Haynesville Shale, Analysis of Top Five Companies 26
6.1. Haynesville Shale, Economic Metrics of Major Players 26
6.2. Chesapeake Energy Corporation 27
6.3. Indigo Natural Resources 29
6.4. Comstock Resources 30
6.5. BP Plc 32
6.6. Range Resources Corp. 33
7. Haynesville Shale, Associated Infrastructure 35
7.1. Pipelines 35
7.2. LNG 37
8. Mergers and Acquisition Activity in the Haynesville Shale, 2013-2019 39
8.1. Overview of M&A Activity 39
9. Appendix 43
9.1. Abbreviations 43
9.2. Methodology 43
9.3. Contact Us 44
9.4. Disclaimer 44
1464053 | GDGE0325MAR
Published by Timetric
Global Data deliver comprehensive, detailed market intelligence that provides a definitive picture of the markets they serve. Their data is complete, detailed, global and completely cross-country comparable.
With different types of data other providers don’t provide, our clients can access a variety of tools that add context to our core data including innovation tracking, sentiment analysis, price monitoring, M&A tracking, competitor intelligence, and city-level intelligence.
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.