Published by Global Data on 12th November 2019 | Ref: 1463939 | This Product Is In Stock
MagForce AG (MagForce) is a medical device company that offers nanotechnology-based therapy for cancer treatment. The company’s products include NanoActivator, NanoTherm, NanoPlan and NanoTherm Therapy. Its NanoActivator creates a magnetic field that can be used to treat tumors in all areas of the body. MagForce’s NanoTherm is a liquid that reacts to the presence of magnetic field. The company’s NanoPlan uses the bioheat transfer equation to help the physician in charge estimate treatment temperatures and the magnetic field strength. Its products are used in the treatment of prostate cancer, pancreatic cancer, esophageal cancer and glioblastoma. MagForce is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company MagForce AG
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
MagForce AG Company Overview
MagForce AG Company Snapshot
MagForce AG Pipeline Products and Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
MagForce AG – Pipeline Analysis Overview
MagForce AG - Key Facts
MagForce AG - Major Products and Services
MagForce AG Pipeline Products by Development Stage
MagForce AG Ongoing Clinical Trials by Trial Status
MagForce AG Pipeline Products Overview
NanoTherm - Brain Cancer
NanoTherm - Brain Cancer Product Overview
NanoTherm - Gastrointestinal Cancer
NanoTherm - Gastrointestinal Cancer Product Overview
NanoTherm - Pancreatic Carcinoma
NanoTherm - Pancreatic Carcinoma Product Overview
NanoTherm - Prostate Carcinoma
NanoTherm - Prostate Carcinoma Product Overview
NanoTherm - Prostate Carcinoma Clinical Trial
NanoTherm - Recurrent Glioblastoma
NanoTherm - Recurrent Glioblastoma Product Overview
Next-Generation Nanotherm Product Overview
MagForce AG - Key Competitors
MagForce AG - Key Employees
MagForce AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
MagForce AG, Recent Developments
Oct 31, 2019: MagForce publishes financial results for the first half of 2019 and operative highlights
Jun 20, 2019: MagForce publishes financial results for the year 2018 and operative highlights
Apr 04, 2019: MagForce: Inauguration ceremony marks official opening of new NanoTherm Treatment Center at Independent Public Clinical Hospital No. 4 in Lublin, Poland
Mar 21, 2019: MagForce successfully completes installation of mobile NanoTherm treatment center for brain tumors in Poland
Feb 06, 2019: MagForce: Newly launched ’NanoTherm Therapy School’ kicks off with successful first training session
Oct 23, 2018: MagForce publishes financial results for the first half of 2018 and operative highlights
Jul 02, 2018: MagForce Announces Enrollment of First Patient in its Pivotal, Three-Stage, Single-Arm Study of Focal Ablation of Prostate Cancer with NanoTherm Therapy
Jun 14, 2018: MagForce Co-Sponsors the University Hospital of Munster’s Annual Brain Cancer Patient Event
Jun 12, 2018: MagForce Announces Collaboration Agreement for NanoTherm Therapy with Independent Public Clinical Hospital No. 4, Lublin, Poland
Jun 04, 2018: MagForce to host Lunch Symposium about Local Therapies for Malignant Gliomas at the 2018 meeting of the German Society of Neurosurgery (DGNC)
1463939 | GDME7894PD
Published by Global Data
Published by Global Data
Published by O G Analysis
Global Data deliver comprehensive, detailed market intelligence that provides a definitive picture of the markets they serve. Their data is complete, detailed, global and completely cross-country comparable.
With different types of data other providers don’t provide, our clients can access a variety of tools that add context to our core data including innovation tracking, sentiment analysis, price monitoring, M&A tracking, competitor intelligence, and city-level intelligence.
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.