Published by Global Data on 12th November 2019 | Ref: 1463938 | This Product Is In Stock
Brainsway Ltd (Brainsway) is a medical device company that develops and markets transcranial magnetic stimulation systems and noninvasive medical device for treatment of neurological and psychopathological disorders. The company provides deep transcranial magnetic stimulation products. It offers deep TMS that used for treatment of depressive episodes in adult patients suffering from depressive disorder. Brainsway conducts various clinical research programs. The company also operates online portals for patients, physicians and researchers, among others. It partners with various institutions and researchers in clinical trials covering various neuropsychiatric, neuroscience applications, and others. The company operates in Israel. Brainsway is headquartered in Jerusalem, Israel.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Brainsway Ltd
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Brainsway Ltd Company Overview
Brainsway Ltd Company Snapshot
Brainsway Ltd Pipeline Products and Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
Brainsway Ltd – Pipeline Analysis Overview
Brainsway Ltd - Key Facts
Brainsway Ltd - Major Products and Services
Brainsway Ltd Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Brainsway Ltd Ongoing Clinical Trials by Trial Status
Brainsway Ltd Pipeline Products Overview
Deep TMS System - Alzheimer's Disease
Deep TMS System - Alzheimer's Disease Product Overview
Deep TMS System - Bipolar Disorder
Deep TMS System - Bipolar Disorder Product Overview
Deep TMS System - Bipolar Disorder Clinical Trial
Deep TMS System - PTSD
Deep TMS System - PTSD Product Overview
Deep TMS System - PTSD Clinical Trial
Deep TMS System - Smoking Cessation
Deep TMS System - Smoking Cessation Product Overview
Deep TMS System - Smoking Cessation Clinical Trial
Deep Transcrainal Magnetic Stimulation Device - Opioid Use Disorder
Deep Transcrainal Magnetic Stimulation Device - Opioid Use Disorder Product Overview
Brainsway Ltd - Key Competitors
Brainsway Ltd - Key Employees
Brainsway Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Brainsway Ltd, Recent Developments
Oct 10, 2019: Spark TMS hosts demonstration of innovative obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) treatment in Philadelphia during OCD Awareness Week
Oct 02, 2019: Envision Mind care now offering mental health technology for patients with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) in Edmonton, Alberta
Oct 01, 2019: BrainsWay Announces Innovative Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation System Showcase Presentation at this Year’s Psych Congress Meeting
Sep 24, 2019: Achieve TMS east celebrates the opening of a new office in West Hartford, Connecticut
Sep 19, 2019: BrainsWay announces further leadership transition to U.S.
Sep 12, 2019: Square Medical Group is now offering Mental Health Technology for Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) in Offices Across Massachusetts
Sep 10, 2019: Catalyst Psychiatry now offering mental health technology for patients with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) in Corvallis
Aug 27, 2019: North Springs Psychiatry hosts open house to debut newly offered FDA-cleared helmet to treat major depressive disorder (MDD) and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
Aug 26, 2019: BrainsWay reports second quarter 2019 financial results and operational highlights
Aug 07, 2019: New York Psychiatrist, Dr. Aleksandra Krunic, introduces groundbreaking FDA-cleared helmet to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
1463938 | GDME7610PD
Published by Global Data
Published by Global Data
Published by O G Analysis
Global Data deliver comprehensive, detailed market intelligence that provides a definitive picture of the markets they serve. Their data is complete, detailed, global and completely cross-country comparable.
With different types of data other providers don’t provide, our clients can access a variety of tools that add context to our core data including innovation tracking, sentiment analysis, price monitoring, M&A tracking, competitor intelligence, and city-level intelligence.
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.