Published by Global Data on 12th November 2019 | Ref: 1463930 | This Product Is In Stock
SurgaColl Technologies Ltd (SurgaColl Technologies) is a medical device company that develops novel tissue regeneration products for the surgical treatment of disease of the bone, cartilage and other human tissue. The company’s products include hydroxycoll and chondrocoll. Its hydroxycoll is a bone graft substitute that helps the body to create, own natural healing process from bioactive materials. SurgaColl Technologies’ hydroxycoll scaffold is a bioactive and biodegradable matrix that is optimized to facilitate and promote bone tissue healing. The company offers chondrocoll, a biomimetic and bioactive layered scaffold for use in the regeneration and repair of osteochondral defects, such as trauma and osteoarthritis. SurgaColl Technologies is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company SurgaColl Technologies Ltd
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
SurgaColl Technologies Ltd Company Overview
SurgaColl Technologies Ltd Company Snapshot
SurgaColl Technologies Ltd Pipeline Products and Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
SurgaColl Technologies Ltd – Pipeline Analysis Overview
SurgaColl Technologies Ltd - Key Facts
SurgaColl Technologies Ltd - Major Products and Services
SurgaColl Technologies Ltd Pipeline Products by Development Stage
SurgaColl Technologies Ltd Pipeline Products Overview
CardioColl Product Overview
ChondroColl Product Overview
DentaColl Product Overview
HydroxyColl Product Overview
SurgaColl Technologies Ltd - Key Competitors
SurgaColl Technologies Ltd - Key Employees
SurgaColl Technologies Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
SurgaColl Technologies Ltd, Recent Developments
Jan 16, 2017: SurgaColl Technologies: Board Announcement - Appointment of CEO
Jan 20, 2015: Launch of world first bone repair technology marks successful first year for AMBER
1463930 | GDME416858PD
Published by Global Data
Published by O G Analysis
Global Data deliver comprehensive, detailed market intelligence that provides a definitive picture of the markets they serve. Their data is complete, detailed, global and completely cross-country comparable.
With different types of data other providers don’t provide, our clients can access a variety of tools that add context to our core data including innovation tracking, sentiment analysis, price monitoring, M&A tracking, competitor intelligence, and city-level intelligence.
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.