Published by Global Data on 12th November 2019 | Ref: 1463926 | This Product Is In Stock
BioCardia Inc (BioCardia) is a clinical-stage regenerative medicine company that develops novel therapeutics for cardiovascular diseases. The company develops biotherapeutic candidate, which include CardiAMP cell therapy system, an autologous minimally processed bone marrow cells; and CardiALLO cell therapy system, an allogeneic off the shelf mesenchymal stem cell product candidate for ischemic systolic heart failure. Its CardiAMP cell therapy system comprises cell potency screening test, a point of care cell processing platform, and a biotherapeutic delivery system. BioCardia also offers catheters for use in delivery of therapeutic agents directly to the heart, and of guiding catheters for use in peripheral and coronary vasculature and chambers of the heart. The company sells its products through a network of distributors across the US. BioCardia is headquartered in San Carlos, California, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company BioCardia Inc
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
BioCardia Inc Company Overview
BioCardia Inc Company Snapshot
BioCardia Inc Pipeline Products and Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
BioCardia Inc – Pipeline Analysis Overview
BioCardia Inc - Key Facts
BioCardia Inc - Major Products and Services
BioCardia Inc Pipeline Products by Development Stage
BioCardia Inc Ongoing Clinical Trials by Trial Status
BioCardia Inc Pipeline Products Overview
CardiAMP - Chronic Myocardial Ischemia
CardiAMP - Chronic Myocardial Ischemia Product Overview
CardiAMP - Chronic Myocardial Ischemia Clinical Trial
CardiAMP - Heart Failure
CardiAMP - Heart Failure Product Overview
CardiAMP - Heart Failure Clinical Trial
CardiAMP - Post Acute Infarction
CardiAMP - Post Acute Infarction Product Overview
Helix Transendocardial Delivery System
Helix Transendocardial Delivery System Product Overview
Helix Transendocardial Delivery System Clinical Trial
BioCardia Inc - Key Competitors
BioCardia Inc - Key Employees
BioCardia Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
BioCardia Inc, Recent Developments
Oct 08, 2019: BioCardia receives CE Mark renewal for Helix Biotherapeutic Delivery Catheter And Morph Guide Catheter through May 2024
Oct 01, 2019: BioCardia Initiates Commercial Release of AVANCE Steerable Introducer Designed to Enhance Physician Control for Complex Cardiac Procedures
Sep 16, 2019: BioCardia announces positive DSMB recommendation to continue phase 3 pivotal CardiAMP heart failure study as planned
Jun 12, 2019: BioCardia announces issuance of Chinese patent for image-guided biotherapeutic delivery
May 23, 2019: Acute Myocardial Infarction patients treated early with cell therapy delivered with BioCardia's HElix Endocardial Delivery System improved in ejection fraction and NYHA class
May 08, 2019: BioCardia receives FDA clearance for AVANCE Steerable Introducer for transeptal access to heart
Dec 11, 2018: BioCardia submits 510(K) application to FDA for AVANCE Steerable Introducer for transseptal access to heart
Nov 12, 2018: Positive 12-Month Data on BioCardia''s Investigational CardiAMP Cell Therapy System for Heart Failure Presented at American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2018
Sep 24, 2018: Positive data on BioCardia''''s investigational CardiAMP cell therapy for heart failure presented at Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) Conference
Sep 05, 2018: Additional results from BioCardia''s Phase III Pivotal CardiAMP Heart Failure trial to be presented at three influential fall Cardiovascular Congresses
1463926 | GDME3529PD
Published by Global Data
Published by Global Data
Published by Global Data
Published by O G Analysis
Global Data deliver comprehensive, detailed market intelligence that provides a definitive picture of the markets they serve. Their data is complete, detailed, global and completely cross-country comparable.
With different types of data other providers don’t provide, our clients can access a variety of tools that add context to our core data including innovation tracking, sentiment analysis, price monitoring, M&A tracking, competitor intelligence, and city-level intelligence.
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.