Published by Global Data on 12th November 2019 | Ref: 1463925 | This Product Is In Stock
Episurf Medical AB (Episurf Medical), formerly Diamorph Medtech AB is a medical technology company that provides patient-specific treatments of painful joint injuries. It offers diagnosis and design of implants and surgical instruments. Its products include Episealer Femoral Twin, Episealer Trochlea Solo, Episealer Trochlea Twin, Epiguide and toolkit; and MRI protocol. Episurf Medical’s Episealer Condyle Solo is a patient-specific resurfacing implant intended for the knee condyle for the treatment of localized cartilage and underlying bone defects. The company offers patient-specific joint resurfacing implants for providing pain relief and mobility restoration. Its products are used in repair of localized cartilage and underlying bone defects in knees, trochlea area in the knee, and other condyles and trochlea areas. Episurf Medical is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Episurf Medical AB
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Episurf Medical AB Company Overview
Episurf Medical AB Company Snapshot
Episurf Medical AB Pipeline Products and Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
Episurf Medical AB – Pipeline Analysis Overview
Episurf Medical AB - Key Facts
Episurf Medical AB - Major Products and Services
Episurf Medical AB Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Episurf Medical AB Ongoing Clinical Trials by Trial Status
Episurf Medical AB Pipeline Products Overview
Episealer Condyle Solo
Episealer Condyle Solo Product Overview
Episealer Condyle Solo Clinical Trial
Episealer Femoral Twin
Episealer Femoral Twin Product Overview
Episealer Femoral Twin Clinical Trial
Episealer Talus Product Overview
Episealer Trochlea Solo
Episealer Trochlea Solo Product Overview
Episealer Trochlea Solo Clinical Trial
Episurf Medical AB - Key Competitors
Episurf Medical AB - Key Employees
Episurf Medical AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Episurf Medical AB, Recent Developments
Oct 25, 2019: Episurf Medical: Interim report 1 July– 30 September 2019
Oct 25, 2019: Episurf Medical signs Italian distributor agreement
Oct 16, 2019: Another European patent approval for Episurf Medical
Oct 11, 2019: Episealer presented at Italian knee congress
Oct 08, 2019: Episurf Medical announces another US patent approval
Oct 04, 2019: Dr. Kevin D. Plancher appointed Lead Investigator for Episurf’s Episealer IDE study
Sep 30, 2019: Clinical data for Episealer accepted for podium presentation at German scientific congress
Sep 18, 2019: Episurf Medical reaches milestone of 600 implants
Sep 17, 2019: Another US patent approval for Episurf Medical
Sep 04, 2019: Episealer knee implant approved for sale in Italy
1463925 | GDME338032PD
Published by Global Data
Published by O G Analysis
Global Data deliver comprehensive, detailed market intelligence that provides a definitive picture of the markets they serve. Their data is complete, detailed, global and completely cross-country comparable.
With different types of data other providers don’t provide, our clients can access a variety of tools that add context to our core data including innovation tracking, sentiment analysis, price monitoring, M&A tracking, competitor intelligence, and city-level intelligence.
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.