Published by Global Data on 12th November 2019 | Ref: 1463916 | This Product Is In Stock
Menssana Research Inc (Menssana) is a medical device development company that develops breath test systems. It offers BreathLink a cloud application that concentrates, collects, and analyzes organic compounds in human breath. It also provides Breathscanner a mobile point of care system that uploads the results to lab through the Internet. Menssana’ breath test system is used in clinical studies such as heart transplant rejection, lung cancer, breast cancer, radiation biosimetry, pulmonary tuberculosis, and viral influenza. The company operates through its breath centers located in the US and the Netherlands. Menssana is headquartered in Newark, New Jersey, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Menssana Research Inc
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Menssana Research Inc Company Overview
Menssana Research Inc Company Snapshot
Menssana Research Inc Pipeline Products and Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
Menssana Research Inc – Pipeline Analysis Overview
Menssana Research Inc - Key Facts
Menssana Research Inc - Major Products and Services
Menssana Research Inc Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Menssana Research Inc Pipeline Products Overview
BreathLink System - Diabetes Mellitus
BreathLink System - Diabetes Mellitus Product Overview
BreathLink System - Ischemic Heart Disease
BreathLink System - Ischemic Heart Disease Product Overview
BreathLink System - Kidney Disease
BreathLink System - Kidney Disease Product Overview
BreathLink System - Pulmonary Tuberculosis
BreathLink System - Pulmonary Tuberculosis Product Overview
BreathLink System - Radiation Exposure
BreathLink System - Radiation Exposure Product Overview
BreathX System - Breast Cancer
BreathX System - Breast Cancer Product Overview
BreathX System - Lung Cancer
BreathX System - Lung Cancer Product Overview
Rapid Point-Of-Care Breath Test Influenza
Rapid Point-Of-Care Breath Test Influenza Product Overview
Menssana Research Inc - Key Competitors
Menssana Research Inc - Key Employees
Menssana Research Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Menssana Research Inc, Recent Developments
Dec 23, 2015: Menssana Research Breath Test Predicts Lung Cancer
Aug 25, 2014: NYU Langone Medical Center to Lead Research to Develop Breath Test for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
May 30, 2012: Menssana Research Develops Rapid Point-of-Care Breath Test For Pulmonary Tuberculosis
1463916 | GDME227081PD
Published by Global Data
Published by O G Analysis
Global Data deliver comprehensive, detailed market intelligence that provides a definitive picture of the markets they serve. Their data is complete, detailed, global and completely cross-country comparable.
With different types of data other providers don’t provide, our clients can access a variety of tools that add context to our core data including innovation tracking, sentiment analysis, price monitoring, M&A tracking, competitor intelligence, and city-level intelligence.
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.