Published by Global Data on 12th November 2019 | Ref: 1463913 | This Product Is In Stock
Visioneering Technologies Inc (VTI) is a medical device company that offers ophthalmic solutions. It develops a portfolio of technologies to address eye care issues such as presbyopia, myopia and astigmatism. Its technology includes myopia correction technology, silicone hydrogel material platform and intraocular lens technology. VTI offers products such as multifocal lens and sphere lens for presbyope and myopia correction. It conducts market research in the areas of contact lens consumer study, eye care practitioner study, multifocal lens market opportunity and multifocal lens potential, among others. The company’s optical designs for contact lenses and in-eye products will provide solutions to under-penetrated market. VTI is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Visioneering Technologies Inc
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Visioneering Technologies Inc Company Overview
Visioneering Technologies Inc Company Snapshot
Visioneering Technologies Inc Pipeline Products and Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
Visioneering Technologies Inc – Pipeline Analysis Overview
Visioneering Technologies Inc - Key Facts
Visioneering Technologies Inc - Major Products and Services
Visioneering Technologies Inc Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Visioneering Technologies Inc Ongoing Clinical Trials by Trial Status
Visioneering Technologies Inc Pipeline Products Overview
Contact Lens Product Overview
Intraocular Lens Product Overview
NaturalVue (etafilcon A) Multifocal 1 Day Contact Lens
NaturalVue (etafilcon A) Multifocal 1 Day Contact Lens Product Overview
NaturalVue (etafilcon A) Multifocal 1 Day Contact Lens Clinical Trial
NaturalVue (etafilcon A) Sphere 1 Day Contact Lenses
NaturalVue (etafilcon A) Sphere 1 Day Contact Lenses Product Overview
NaturalVue Toric 1 Day Contact Lenses
NaturalVue Toric 1 Day Contact Lenses Product Overview
NaturalVue Toric Multifocal 1 Day Contact Lenses
NaturalVue Toric Multifocal 1 Day Contact Lenses Product Overview
VTI MPC Lens
VTI MPC Lens Product Overview
Visioneering Technologies Inc - Key Competitors
Visioneering Technologies Inc - Key Employees
Visioneering Technologies Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Visioneering Technologies Inc, Recent Developments
Oct 15, 2019: Craig Johnson has joined Visioneering Technologies as quality specialist
Sep 30, 2019: Visioneering enters European sales and distribution agreement with Menicon, Japan’s largest contact lens company
Aug 05, 2019: Suzette Tineo to lead territory management efforts for NaturalVue Contact Lenses in Los Angeles
Jul 24, 2019: Visioneering expands into Asia with securing of regulatory registration in Hong Kong
Jul 22, 2019: Visioneering wins award of excellence for its NaturalVue Multifocal 1 Day Contact Lenses at Australia’s Largest Eyecare Event
Jul 16, 2019: Visioneering Technologies promotes Cynthia Flynn to Senior Territory Manager for the Austin/San Antonio Area
May 14, 2019: Visioneering Technologies business and operations update
May 01, 2019: Sandra Ferbeyre to lead territory management efforts for NaturalVue Contact Lenses in Miami
Apr 22, 2019: Visioneering Technologies and Lambda-X develop software to show accurate power profile of NaturalVue Multifocal Contact Lenses
Feb 20, 2019: Visioneering launches NaturalVue brand contact lenses for myopia progression control & presbyopia in the United Kingdom
1463913 | GDME183435PD
Published by Global Data
Published by Global Data
Published by Global Data
Published by O G Analysis
Global Data deliver comprehensive, detailed market intelligence that provides a definitive picture of the markets they serve. Their data is complete, detailed, global and completely cross-country comparable.
With different types of data other providers don’t provide, our clients can access a variety of tools that add context to our core data including innovation tracking, sentiment analysis, price monitoring, M&A tracking, competitor intelligence, and city-level intelligence.
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.