Published by Global Data on 13th November 2019 | Ref: 1463871 | This Product Is In Stock
FRONTEO Inc (2158) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
FRONTEO Inc (FRONTEO), formerly UBIC, Inc., is a provider of computer services. The company provides forensic services, eDiscovery support services, business intelligence healthcare, and digital communication solutions It offers Lit i View products which include Lit i View e-discovery, Lit i View xaminer, and Lit i View email auditor.. FRONTEO also offers AI solutions including KIBIT Patent Explorer, KIBIT Knowledge Probe, KIBIT Email Auditor, and Precision Medicine AI systems. It markets its products to various customers include Government agencies such as law enforcement agencies, various surveillance committees; domestic and overseas law offices, private companies in automobile, machinery, precision machinery, electric, pharmaceutical, petrochemical and medical institutions. FRONTEO is headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
FRONTEO Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 26,2019: Eisai and Fronteo to launch Coroban Tumbling and Falling Prediction System for inpatients
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
FRONTEO Inc - Key Facts
FRONTEO Inc - Key Employees
FRONTEO Inc - Key Employee Biographies
FRONTEO Inc - Major Products and Services
FRONTEO Inc - History
FRONTEO Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
FRONTEO Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: AI Solution
Business Segment: AI Solutions
Business Segment: Legal Tech
Business Segment: Legal Tech Business
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Korea
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: US
FRONTEO Inc - Corporate Strategy
FRONTEO Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
FRONTEO Inc - Strengths
FRONTEO Inc - Weaknesses
FRONTEO Inc - Opportunities
FRONTEO Inc - Threats
FRONTEO Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Sep 26, 2019: Eisai and Fronteo to launch Coroban Tumbling and Falling Prediction System for inpatients
Section 5 – Appendix
1463871 | GDTC212250FSA
Published by Global Data
Global Data deliver comprehensive, detailed market intelligence that provides a definitive picture of the markets they serve. Their data is complete, detailed, global and completely cross-country comparable.
With different types of data other providers don’t provide, our clients can access a variety of tools that add context to our core data including innovation tracking, sentiment analysis, price monitoring, M&A tracking, competitor intelligence, and city-level intelligence.
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.