Published by Global Data on 13th November 2019 | Ref: 1463845 | This Product Is In Stock
Boiron SA (BOI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Boiron SA (Boiron) is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and commercializes homeopathic medicines. The company manufactures products through vegetable, animal, mineral or chemical origins. Its product portfolio comprises Camilia, Arnigel, Oscillococcinum, HomeovoX, Sedatif PC, Coryzalia, Arnicalme, Homeoptic and Stodal. Boiron’s products are used for the treatment of fever, chills, headaches, aches, coughs, muscle fatigue, bruising, contusions and others. The company has operational presence in Western Europe, Central Eastern and Europe and North America. It also manages production facilities in France and Belgium. Boiron is headquartered in Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon, France.
Boiron SA Key Recent Developments
Jul 18,2019: 2019 half-year Boiron activity
Apr 26,2019: BOIRON: 2019 First quarter boiron activity
Mar 14,2018: BOIRON: 2017 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Boiron SA - Key Facts
Boiron SA - Key Employees
Boiron SA - Key Employee Biographies
Boiron SA - Major Products and Services
Boiron SA - History
Boiron SA - Company Statement
Boiron SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Boiron SA - Business Description
Business Segment: Non-Proprietary Homeopathic Medicines
Business Segment: OTC Specialties
Business Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: Europe excluding France
Geographical Segment: France
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Other Countries
Boiron SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Boiron SA - Strengths
Boiron SA - Weaknesses
Boiron SA - Opportunities
Boiron SA - Threats
Boiron SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 18, 2019: 2019 half-year Boiron activity
Apr 26, 2019: BOIRON: 2019 First quarter boiron activity
Mar 14, 2018: BOIRON: 2017 results
Section 5 – Appendix
1463845 | GDPH27855FSA
Global Homeopathy Market Study 2016-2026, by Segment (Tincture , Dilutions , … …), by Market (Analgesic & Antipyretic , Respiratory , … …), by Company (Boiron Group , Biologische Heilmittel Heel GmbH , … …)
Published by 99Strategy
Published by Marketline
Global Data deliver comprehensive, detailed market intelligence that provides a definitive picture of the markets they serve. Their data is complete, detailed, global and completely cross-country comparable.
With different types of data other providers don’t provide, our clients can access a variety of tools that add context to our core data including innovation tracking, sentiment analysis, price monitoring, M&A tracking, competitor intelligence, and city-level intelligence.
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.