Published by Global Data on 13th November 2019 | Ref: 1463827 | This Product Is In Stock
FortisAlberta Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
FortisAlberta Inc (FortisAlberta) a subsidiary of Fortis Inc., is an electric utility company. It operates as an owner and operator of a regulated electricity distribution business in the Province of Alberta. The company owns and operates electricity distribution facilities that distribute electricity, generated by other market participants, from high -voltage transmission substations to end-use customers. Its electricity customer portfolio comprises residential, commercial, farm, oil and gas, and industrial consumers. FortisAlberta serves its customers through franchise agreements with the customers’ municipality of residence. FortisAlberta is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
FortisAlberta Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 12,2019: 0 Million investment in clean technology projects
Nov 27,2018: Westlock 438S substation upgrade and Fort Assiniboine 234S substation modification
Aug 03,2018: FortisAlberta announces appointment of Michael Mosher as President and Chief Executive Officer
Jul 10,2018: Need for Transmission Development in the Kananaskis Village area
Mar 28,2018: EPCOR Energy Alberta GP Inc. Regulated Rate Tariff Electric
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
FortisAlberta Inc - Key Facts
FortisAlberta Inc - Key Employees
FortisAlberta Inc - Key Employee Biographies
FortisAlberta Inc - Major Products and Services
FortisAlberta Inc - History
FortisAlberta Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
FortisAlberta Inc - Business Description
FortisAlberta Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
FortisAlberta Inc - Strengths
FortisAlberta Inc - Weaknesses
FortisAlberta Inc - Opportunities
FortisAlberta Inc - Threats
FortisAlberta Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Power Financial Deals and Alliances
FortisAlberta Inc, Power, Deals By Year, 2013 to YTD 2019
FortisAlberta Inc, Power, Deals By Type, 2013 to YTD 2019
FortisAlberta Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 12, 2019: 0 Million investment in clean technology projects
Nov 27, 2018: Westlock 438S substation upgrade and Fort Assiniboine 234S substation modification
Aug 03, 2018: FortisAlberta announces appointment of Michael Mosher as President and Chief Executive Officer
Jul 10, 2018: Need for Transmission Development in the Kananaskis Village area
Mar 28, 2018: EPCOR Energy Alberta GP Inc. Regulated Rate Tariff Electric
Mar 28, 2018: East Crossfield 64S Substation Upgrade: FortisAlberta
Mar 19, 2018: Notice 2018-2022 PBR plan rebasing second compliance filing applications
Mar 12, 2018: Alberta Utilities Commission Connection Order 23351-D03-2018
Feb 27, 2018: EPCOR Energy Alberta GP Inc. Regulated Rate Tariff
Feb 07, 2018: Buffalo Atlee Wind Power Project – Phase 1 Buildable Area
Section 5 – Appendix
1463827 | GDPE137818SA
Published by Global Data
Published by O G Analysis
Global Data deliver comprehensive, detailed market intelligence that provides a definitive picture of the markets they serve. Their data is complete, detailed, global and completely cross-country comparable.
With different types of data other providers don’t provide, our clients can access a variety of tools that add context to our core data including innovation tracking, sentiment analysis, price monitoring, M&A tracking, competitor intelligence, and city-level intelligence.
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.