Published by Global Data on 13th November 2019 | Ref: 1463751 | This Product Is In Stock
Lianhe Chemical Technology Co Ltd (002250) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Lianhe Chemical Technology Co Ltd (Lianhetech) is a provider of services and solutions for chemistry and technology. The company manufactures a diverse range of fine chemicals and intermediates, and focuses on agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and other fine chemicals areas. It offers a broad spectrum of products from intermediates, advanced intermediates to active ingredients. The company also carries out trading business, and provides integrated services to its customers throughout the life cycle of the product. It has chemical production plants, machinery production plants, and research and development centers in China. The company distributes its products in domestic and overseas markets, including in Europe, North America and Asia. Lianhetech is headquartered in Zhejiang Province, China.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Lianhe Chemical Technology Co Ltd - Key Facts
Lianhe Chemical Technology Co Ltd - Key Employees
Lianhe Chemical Technology Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
Lianhe Chemical Technology Co Ltd - History
Lianhe Chemical Technology Co Ltd - Company Statement
Lianhe Chemical Technology Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Lianhe Chemical Technology Co Ltd - Business Description
Lianhe Chemical Technology Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Lianhe Chemical Technology Co Ltd - Strengths
Lianhe Chemical Technology Co Ltd - Weaknesses
Lianhe Chemical Technology Co Ltd - Opportunities
Lianhe Chemical Technology Co Ltd - Threats
Lianhe Chemical Technology Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
1463751 | GDCH202456FSA
Global Dibasic Ester (DBE) Market Study 2015-2025, by Segment (Mixed Type DBE, DMS, DMG, … …), by Market (Coating, Casting Industry, Other), by Company (Shandong Yuanli Science and Technology, Jiang Euiomoda Paint, Lianhe Huagong, … …)
Published by 99Strategy
Published by O G Analysis
Global Data deliver comprehensive, detailed market intelligence that provides a definitive picture of the markets they serve. Their data is complete, detailed, global and completely cross-country comparable.
With different types of data other providers don’t provide, our clients can access a variety of tools that add context to our core data including innovation tracking, sentiment analysis, price monitoring, M&A tracking, competitor intelligence, and city-level intelligence.
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.