Published by Marketline on 21st October 2019 | Ref: 1459075 | This Product Is In Stock
Sanken Electric Co Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Sanken Electric Co Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Sanken Electric Co Ltd (SEC) manufactures and sells electric equipment and apparatus. It principally involves in the manufacturing of semi conductors and other electronic components. Its product portfolio includes uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), inverters, DC power supplies, instruments for new energy sources and aircraft warning lights, power Integrated Circuit (IC), sensors, driver ICs, transistors, diodes, and LEDs. It also offers switching mode power supplies (SMPS), AC adapters, transformers, reactors and modules. The company serves various industries such as automotive, household appliances, industrial and LED lighting fixtures and other energy saving technologies. The company operates through 33 subsidiaries and has presence in Japan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, the US, the UK, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, South Korea and Taiwan. SEC is headquartered in Niiza, Saitama-ken, Japan.
- Detailed information on Sanken Electric Co Ltd required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Sanken Electric Co Ltd in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Sanken Electric Co Ltd including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Sanken Electric Co Ltd's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Sanken Electric Co Ltd, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Sanken Electric Co Ltd and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Sanken Electric Co Ltd as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Sanken Electric Co Ltd's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Company Overview
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Overview and Key Facts
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Overview
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Key Facts
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Key Employees
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Major Products and Services
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Company History
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Management Statement
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Locations and Subsidiaries
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Key Competitors
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Company Analysis
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Business Description
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: SWOT Analysis
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: SWOT Overview
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Strengths
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Weaknesses
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Opportunities
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Threats
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Recent Developments
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: News and Events Summary
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Business Expansion
Sanken Electric Co Ltd: Financial Performance
1459075 | E0CB3308-90A9-42CA-A607-CA93C33AA631
Published by Marketline
Global Beverages Coolers Market Study 2015-2025, by Segment (Less than 200L, 200L-500L, 500L-1000L, … …), by Market (Supermarket, Convenience store, Restaurant, … …), by Company (NewAir, EdgeStar, Sanken)
Published by 99Strategy
Global Magnetic Field Sensors Market Study 2015-2025, by Segment (Hall Effect Type, AMR Type, GMR Type, … …), by Market (Automotive, Consumer ElectronicsAMR Type, Industrial, … …), by Company (Asahi Kasei Corporation (Japan), Sanken Electric Co., Ltd. (Japan), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), … …)
Published by 99Strategy
MarketLine, an Informa Business, is one of the most prolific publishers of global business information today. Profiling all major companies, industries and geographies, no other business information company comes close to matching our sheer breadth of coverage. Their content is produced by an internal team of analysts, drawing on primary and secondary research and prepared under an established methodology that’s been tried and tested over 10 years.
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.