Published by Global Data on 27th December 2018 | Ref: 1127989 | This Report Is In Stock
Tristan Technologies Inc (Tristan) is a medical device company that offers laboratory products. The company designs, develops and manufactures components and systems for biomagnetic measurement and clinical applications. Its products comprise biomagnetic devices, geomagnetic, cryogenic, non-destructive evaluation, neonatal biomagnetometer, neuro-magnetic imaging systems, laboratory products and custom systems. Tristan’s services include research and development, electromagnetic sensing, non-destructive test and evaluation, and consulting services. The company also supplies squid magnetometers and gradiometer, and liquid helium scanning squid microscopes for medical applications. It markets its products in China, Germany, France, Japan, Poland, South Korea, Spain, Italy, Russia, the UK, India, Taiwan and Greece. Tristan is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Tristan Technologies Inc
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Tristan Technologies Inc Company Overview 4
Tristan Technologies Inc Company Snapshot 4
Tristan Technologies Inc Pipeline Products and Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 4
Tristan Technologies Inc – Pipeline Analysis Overview 7
Tristan Technologies Inc - Key Facts 7
Tristan Technologies Inc - Major Products and Services 8
Tristan Technologies Inc Pipeline Products by Development Stage 10
Tristan Technologies Inc Pipeline Products Overview 12
babySQUIDII MEG System 12
babySQUIDII MEG System Product Overview 12
Cryosusceptometer Product Overview 13
HTS Ferritometer 14
HTS Ferritometer Product Overview 14
Non-Invasive Integrated System 15
Non-Invasive Integrated System Product Overview 15
SQUID HTS fMCG Sensor 16
SQUID HTS fMCG Sensor Product Overview 16
SQUID-Controlled Noise Reduction Coils for Fetal Magnetocardiography 17
SQUID-Controlled Noise Reduction Coils for Fetal Magnetocardiography Product Overview 17
Transvaginal Probe - Fetal Magnetocardiography 18
Transvaginal Probe - Fetal Magnetocardiography Product Overview 18
Tristan Technologies Inc - Key Competitors 19
Tristan Technologies Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Recent Developments 21
Tristan Technologies Inc, Recent Developments 21
Jul 24, 2014: NEW Artemis123 babySQUID Receives US FDA 510K Approval 21
About GlobalData 25
Contact Us 25
1127989 | GDME52073PD
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.