Published by Global Data on 3rd January 2019 | Ref: 1127939 | This Report Is In Stock
Eisai Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Eisai Inc (Eisai) is a healthcare company, which focuses on the discovery, development and marketing of pharmaceutical products. The company's major products include Aricept for Alzheimer’s treatment, Aciphex for acid reflux, Akynzeo for nausea and vomiting dring the course of cancer chemotherapy, Aloxi anti-nausea medication injection, Banzel for adjunctive treatment and Panretin for the treatment of skin lesions in AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma. The company’s research and development activities focus on therapeutic areas such as neuroscience; cancer, antibody-based programs; vascular, inflammatory and immunological reaction. Eisai established partnerships and collaborations with global companies such as Pfizer Inc., Janssen Pharmaceutica Inc., and Elan Pharma International Limited and Elan Pharmaceutical Inc for the development and distribution of drugs. The company is a subsidiary of Eisai Co., Ltd. and is headquartered in New Jersey, the US.
Eisai Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 06,2018: Oncodesign furthers its cooperation with Eisai, started 12 years ago
Aug 31,2018: XingImaging announces alzheimer's disease PET imaging in Mainland China
Aug 27,2018: Eisai names Stephen Davies as vice president of its strategic information systems
Aug 27,2018: Stephen Davies appointed Vice President, Eisai strategic information systems at Eisai
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Eisai Inc - Key Facts 5
Eisai Inc - Key Employees 6
Eisai Inc - Key Employee Biographies 7
Eisai Inc - Major Products and Services 8
Eisai Inc - History 9
Eisai Inc - Company Statement 12
Eisai Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Eisai Inc - Business Description 15
Eisai Inc - Corporate Strategy 16
Eisai Inc - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Eisai Inc - Strengths 17
Eisai Inc - Weaknesses 18
Eisai Inc - Opportunities 19
Eisai Inc - Threats 20
Eisai Inc - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company’s Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances 22
Eisai Inc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2013 to YTD 2019 22
Eisai Inc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2013 to YTD 2019 23
Eisai Inc, Recent Deals Summary 24
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 25
Sep 06, 2018: Oncodesign furthers its cooperation with Eisai, started 12 years ago 25
Aug 31, 2018: XingImaging announces alzheimer's disease PET imaging in Mainland China 26
Aug 27, 2018: Stephen Davies appointed Vice President, Eisai strategic information systems at Eisai 27
Section 5 – Appendix 28
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
1127939 | GDPH98590SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.