Published by Global Data on 3rd January 2019 | Ref: 1127928 | This Report Is In Stock
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Emcure) develops, manufactures and markets a range of pharmaceutical products worldwide. The company develops and manufactures branded generic products. It also manufactures active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) primarily for use in manufacturing of pharmaceutical products. Emcure has presence in all major therapeutic areas including cardiology, pain and analgesics, HIV, gynecology, blood related, anti-infective, nephrology, diabetes and cancer among others as well as vitamins, minerals and nutrients products. It operates in Brazil, Dubai, South Africa, Singapore and Nigeria. The company has branch offices in Russia and Morocco. Emcure is headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Key Facts 5
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Key Employees 6
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 7
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Major Products and Services 8
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd - History 9
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Company Statement 11
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Business Description 15
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Corporate Strategy 16
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Strengths 17
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Weaknesses 18
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Opportunities 19
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Threats 20
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company’s Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances 22
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2013 to YTD 2019 22
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2013 to YTD 2019 23
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 24
Section 4 – Appendix 25
About GlobalData 25
Contact Us 25
1127928 | GDPH141651SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.