Published by Global Data on 3rd January 2019 | Ref: 1127923 | This Report Is In Stock
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd (KOSEP), a subsidiary of Korea Electric Power Corp, is an electric utility. It produces and sells electricity in domestic and international markets. The company develops electric power resources; and generates electricity using coal, gas, steam, hydro, solar and other sources. KOSEP trades electricity through Korea Power Exchange to KEPCO as its trading partner. It has interests in various projects in under development phases in South Korea and other countries. KOSEP is headquartered in Jinju, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea.
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 15,2018: South Korea continues to lead in fuel cell development
Mar 26,2018: Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction signs agreements to develop wind power in Vietnam
Mar 13,2018: South Korea Builds Energy Storage System (ESS) For Solar Power Plant
Feb 01,2018: Bloom Energy Server selected by Korea South-East Power for Bundang power plant
Jan 15,2018: Bloom Energy Fuel Cell System to be Deployed at Bundang Power Plant in South Korea
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd - Key Facts 5
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd - Key Employees 6
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd - Major Products and Services 7
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd - History 8
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd - Business Description 12
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd - Strengths 13
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd - Weaknesses 14
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd - Opportunities 15
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd - Threats 16
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 – Company’s Power Financial Deals and Alliances 18
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd, Power, Deals By Year, 2013 to YTD 2019 18
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd, Power, Deals By Type, 2013 to YTD 2019 19
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 20
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 21
Aug 15, 2018: South Korea continues to lead in fuel cell development 21
Feb 01, 2018: Bloom Energy Server selected by Korea South-East Power for Bundang power plant 22
Jan 15, 2018: Bloom Energy Fuel Cell System to be Deployed at Bundang Power Plant in South Korea 23
Section 5 – Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
1127923 | GDPE71110SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.