Published by Global Data on 3rd January 2019 | Ref: 1127919 | This Report Is In Stock
Tractebel Engineering - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tractebel Engineering (Tractebel), a subsidiary of Engie S.A. is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in energy, water and infrastructure projects. It provides a comprehensive range of services throughout the life cycle of its clients’ projects. The company’s services range from feasibility studies to decommissioning. It offers services in thermal power, renewable energy, transmission and distribution, hydroelectric power and water resources, gas, ports and waterways, transportation and urban infrastructure sectors. Tractebel provides project management and technical services to utilities, research centers, agencies and suppliers across the world. The company serves customers in public and private markets in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Americas. Tractebel is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
Tractebel Engineering Key Recent Developments
Dec 03,2018: Green light for the construction of Seamade offshore wind farms
Nov 06,2018: Steam is blowing at Kathu Solar Park in South Africa
Sep 28,2018: Going solar in Vietnam
Sep 28,2018: Going solar in Vietnam
Sep 18,2018: Kibo Energy PLC: Update on MCPP in Tanzania
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Tractebel Engineering - Key Facts 5
Tractebel Engineering - Key Employees 6
Tractebel Engineering - Key Employee Biographies 7
Tractebel Engineering - Major Products and Services 8
Tractebel Engineering - History 10
Tractebel Engineering - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Tractebel Engineering - Business Description 16
Tractebel Engineering - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Tractebel Engineering - Strengths 17
Tractebel Engineering - Weaknesses 18
Tractebel Engineering - Opportunities 19
Tractebel Engineering - Threats 20
Tractebel Engineering - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company’s Power Financial Deals and Alliances 22
Tractebel Engineering, Power, Deals By Year, 2013 to YTD 2019 22
Tractebel Engineering, Power, Deals By Type, 2013 to YTD 2019 23
Tractebel Engineering, Recent Deals Summary 24
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 25
Dec 03, 2018: Green light for the construction of Seamade offshore wind farms 25
Nov 06, 2018: Steam is blowing at Kathu Solar Park in South Africa 26
Sep 28, 2018: Going solar in Vietnam 27
Sep 18, 2018: Kibo Energy PLC: Update on MCPP in Tanzania 28
Aug 08, 2018: Dam Complex of the Upper Atbara multi-purpose Project – all power generating units in operation 29
Jul 12, 2018: Breaking new ground in T&D in India 30
Jun 18, 2018: 8-year decommissioning & waste management mission: Tractebel 31
Jun 12, 2018: Paraguay mission accomplished: Tractebel 32
Jun 11, 2018: Improving energy access across Sierra Leone 33
May 08, 2018: More hydro energy for Nepal 34
Section 5 – Appendix 35
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
1127919 | GDPE4097SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.