Published by Global Data on 3rd January 2019 | Ref: 1127911 | This Report Is In Stock
S.C. Termoelectrica SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
S.C. Termoelectrica S.A. (Termoelectrica) is a joint stock company, engaged in the production of electricity and thermal energy through its operational subsidiaries. It mainly focuses upon the energy generation from thermal power plants. The company is wholly owned by the State under the authority of the Ministry of Economy and Trade. It owns and operates four production subsidiaries namely, SC Electrocentrale Bucharest; SC Electrocentrale Deva; SC Electrocentrale Galati and SA Electrocentrale Paroseni and three production branches such as SE Braila, SE Borzesti and SE Doicesti. The company is also a minority shareholder in SA Craiova Energy Complex, Complex Rovinari SA, and Turceni SA. Termoelectricia is headquartered in Bucuresti, Romania.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
S.C. Termoelectrica SA - Key Facts 5
S.C. Termoelectrica SA - Key Employees 6
S.C. Termoelectrica SA - Major Products and Services 7
S.C. Termoelectrica SA - History 8
S.C. Termoelectrica SA - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 – Company Analysis 10
Company Overview 10
S.C. Termoelectrica SA - Business Description 11
S.C. Termoelectrica SA - Corporate Strategy 12
S.C. Termoelectrica SA - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
S.C. Termoelectrica SA - Strengths 13
S.C. Termoelectrica SA - Weaknesses 14
S.C. Termoelectrica SA - Opportunities 15
S.C. Termoelectrica SA - Threats 16
S.C. Termoelectrica SA - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 – Company’s Power Financial Deals and Alliances 18
S.C. Termoelectrica SA, Power, Deals By Year, 2013 to YTD 2019 18
S.C. Termoelectrica SA, Power, Deals By Type, 2013 to YTD 2019 19
S.C. Termoelectrica SA, Recent Deals Summary 20
Section 4 – Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
1127911 | GDPE132328SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.