Published by Global Data on 3rd January 2019 | Ref: 1127902 | This Report Is In Stock
Universal Music Group Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Universal Music Group (UMG), a subsidiary of Vivendi SA, is a music company which discovers and develops recording artists and markets and promotes music across wide range of formats and platforms. It identifies and develops songwriters and recording artists, and produce, distribute and promote commercially successful music to delight and entertain the customers. UMG is involved in distribution of music through online over cellular, cable and satellite networks. Its portfolio of recorded label includes A&M/Octone, Angel, Astralwerks, Blue Note Records, Capitol Christian Music Group, Capitol Records, Capitol Records Nashville, Caroline, Decca, Def Jam Recordings, Deutsche Grammophon, Disa, Emarcy and EMI Records among others. The company operates VEVO, a music video and entertainment platform available through VEVO.com. UMG is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, the US.
Universal Music Group Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 19,2018: Universal Music Group expands to Nigeria to support local artists
Apr 26,2018: Universal Music Group Names Dave Rocco Executive Vice President Of Creative
Feb 27,2018: Celine Joshua Joins Universal Music Group As General Manager, Commercial, Content And Artist Strategy
Feb 21,2018: Vince Szydlowski Named Executive Vice President, Commercial Sales For UMe
Feb 15,2018: Republic Records welcomes Lance Turner as SVP of marketing
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Universal Music Group Inc - Key Facts 5
Universal Music Group Inc - Key Employees 6
Universal Music Group Inc - Key Employee Biographies 8
Universal Music Group Inc - Major Products and Services 9
Universal Music Group Inc - History 10
Universal Music Group Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Universal Music Group Inc - Business Description 15
Universal Music Group Inc - Corporate Strategy 16
Universal Music Group Inc - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Universal Music Group Inc - Strengths 17
Universal Music Group Inc - Weaknesses 18
Universal Music Group Inc - Opportunities 19
Universal Music Group Inc - Threats 20
Universal Music Group Inc - Key Competitors 21
Universal Music Group Inc, Recent Deals Summary 22
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 23
Apr 26, 2018: Universal Music Group Names Dave Rocco Executive Vice President Of Creative 23
Feb 27, 2018: Celine Joshua Joins Universal Music Group As General Manager, Commercial, Content And Artist Strategy 24
Feb 21, 2018: Vince Szydlowski Named Executive Vice President, Commercial Sales For UMe 25
Feb 15, 2018: Republic Records welcomes Lance Turner as SVP of marketing 26
Feb 14, 2018: Nicole Wyskoarko Joins Interscope Geffen A&M As Executive Vice President Of Urban Operations 27
Section 4 – Appendix 28
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
1127902 | GDMD33938SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.