Published by Global Data on 27th December 2018 | Ref: 1127819 | This Report Is In Stock
Suning.com Co., Ltd. (002024) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Suning.com Co., Ltd. (Suning), formerly Suning Commerce Group Co Ltd, is a specialty retailer engaged in operating home electrical and electronics shops. The company operates a chain of retail stores under the brand name of Suning. The company’s product portfolio includes consumer appliances, which include color TVs, digital products, dishwashers, small kitchen appliances, computers, communication appliances, air conditioners, washing machines and fridges. The company also offers services through its web site which include real-time interactive consultation and product maintenance. It offers its merchandise through its wholly owned chain of retail stores and website. Suning is headquartered in Nanjing, China.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Suning.com Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 5
Suning.com Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 6
Suning.com Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Suning.com Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
Suning.com Co., Ltd. - History 9
Suning.com Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 11
Suning.com Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Suning.com Co., Ltd. - Business Description 14
Suning.com Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Suning.com Co., Ltd. - Strengths 15
Suning.com Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 16
Suning.com Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 17
Suning.com Co., Ltd. - Threats 18
Suning.com Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 – Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
1127819 | GDRT38169FSA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.