Published by Global Data on 27th December 2018 | Ref: 1127800 | This Report Is In Stock
TransGenic Inc (2342) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TransGenic Inc (TransGenic) is a biotechnology company which develops and distributes genetically engineered animals and antibodies and licensing of these activities. The company’s product portfolio and services include knockout mouse and phenotype database, genetically engineered mice, custom production of knock out mouse, custom production of antibodies and proteins, drug discovery and support services, contract services for non-clinical study, mouse related products and antibody related products. TransGenic provides Gene analysis and nonclinical study using disease-animal model. The company’s technologies include, exchangeable Gene-trap method to destroy genes of a mouse and GANP Mouse to produce high-affinity antibodies. It has Kobe research centre located in japan. TransGenic is headquartered in Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City, Japan.
TransGenic Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 06,2018: New Drug Research Center to Launch Non-Clinical Test Service Using Mouse Model of Atopic Dermatitis
Dec 06,2017: TRANS GENIC to Launch Anti-Indoxyl Sulfate Monoclonal Antibody
Nov 15,2017: TRANS GENIC to Launch New Business (New Subsidiary Company)
Aug 01,2017: TRANS GENIC Group to Launch Non-Clinical Test Service Using Mice Models of Central Nervous System Diseases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
TransGenic Inc - Key Facts 6
TransGenic Inc - Key Employees 7
TransGenic Inc - Key Employee Biographies 8
TransGenic Inc - Major Products and Services 9
TransGenic Inc - History 10
TransGenic Inc - Company Statement 14
TransGenic Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
TransGenic Inc - Business Description 18
Business Segment: Advanced medica 18
Business Segment: CRO 18
Business Segment: Genomics 18
Business Segment: Pathological diagnosis 19
Business Segment: TGBS 19
TransGenic Inc - Corporate Strategy 20
TransGenic Inc - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
TransGenic Inc - Strengths 21
TransGenic Inc - Weaknesses 22
TransGenic Inc - Opportunities 23
TransGenic Inc - Threats 24
TransGenic Inc - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 – Company’s Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances 33
TransGenic Inc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 33
TransGenic Inc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 34
TransGenic Inc, Recent Deals Summary 35
Section 5 – Company’s Recent Developments 36
Feb 06, 2018: New Drug Research Center to Launch Non-Clinical Test Service Using Mouse Model of Atopic Dermatitis 36
Dec 06, 2017: TRANS GENIC to Launch Anti-Indoxyl Sulfate Monoclonal Antibody 37
Nov 15, 2017: TRANS GENIC to Launch New Business (New Subsidiary Company) 38
Aug 01, 2017: TRANS GENIC Group to Launch Non-Clinical Test Service Using Mice Models of Central Nervous System Diseases 40
Section 6 – Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
1127800 | GDPH133346FSA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.