Published by Global Data on 27th December 2018 | Ref: 1127770 | This Report Is In Stock
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Arsenal Holdings plc (Arsenal), a subsidiary of KSE, UK, Inc. is a sports company. It operates Arsenal football club and offers other related services. The company broadcasts football matches and leagues, retails its products for men, women and children through various e-commerce mediums and retailers, issues match tickets and provides match day hospitality services. Arsenal markets football club across various digital platforms and social media channels. The company also provides training services and invests on new players through its academy. It carries out rental and sale of commercial properties and infrastructure development services at Emirates Stadium. Arsenal is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Arsenal Holdings PLC Key Recent Developments
Nov 26,2018: Arsenal’s Emirates stadium powers itself for 90 minutes with new battery
Aug 04,2017: Arsenal announces official transition to 100% renewable energy, through Octopus Energy
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Key Facts 5
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Key Employees 6
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Key Employee Biographies 7
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Major Products and Services 8
Arsenal Holdings PLC - History 9
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Business Description 13
Arsenal Holdings PLC - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Strengths 14
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Weaknesses 15
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Opportunities 16
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Threats 17
Arsenal Holdings PLC - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 19
Nov 26, 2018: Arsenal’s Emirates stadium powers itself for 90 minutes with new battery 19
Aug 04, 2017: Arsenal announces official transition to 100% renewable energy, through Octopus Energy 20
Section 4 – Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
1127770 | GDLA251011SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.