Published by Global Data on 27th December 2018 | Ref: 1127741 | This Report Is In Stock
JXTG Holdings Inc (5020) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
JXTG Holdings Inc (JXTG) is an integrated energy, resources and metals company. It has presence in energy, mining and metals, construction and real estate businesses. The company carries out exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas; refining and marketing of petroleum, production of chemicals, coal, electricity, and new energy. It also carries out the development and mining of non-ferrous metal resources, asphalt paving, civil engineering work, construction work, land transportation and real estate leasing. JXTG Holdings conducts business through core operating companies, JXTG Nippon Oil & Energy Corp, JX Nippon Oil & Gas Exploration Corp and JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corp. JXTG is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
JXTG Holdings Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 19,2018: Japan, South Korea plan to resume Iran oil imports from January
Nov 08,2018: Japan's JXTG to restart oil imports from Iran
Nov 07,2018: Japan's JXTG may take Iranian oil for Dec loading at earliest
Oct 02,2018: Vietnams Petrolimex proposes halt to JXTG-backed project
Sep 05,2018: Oil prices drop as US tropical storm Gordon weakens
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
JXTG Holdings Inc - Key Facts 6
JXTG Holdings Inc - Key Employees 7
JXTG Holdings Inc - Key Employee Biographies 8
JXTG Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services 9
JXTG Holdings Inc - History 11
JXTG Holdings Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
JXTG Holdings Inc - Business Description 15
Business Segment: Energy 15
Key Stats 15
Business Segment: Metals 15
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Oil and Natural Gas Exploration and Production 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Other 16
JXTG Holdings Inc - Corporate Strategy 17
JXTG Holdings Inc - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
JXTG Holdings Inc - Strengths 18
JXTG Holdings Inc - Weaknesses 19
JXTG Holdings Inc - Opportunities 20
JXTG Holdings Inc - Threats 21
JXTG Holdings Inc - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 – Company’s Oil & Gas, Power Financial Deals and Alliances 30
JXTG Holdings Inc, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 30
JXTG Holdings Inc, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 31
JXTG Holdings Inc, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 5 – Company’s Recent Developments 33
Sep 05, 2018: Oil prices drop as US tropical storm Gordon weakens 33
Jul 24, 2018: JXTG Energy and SDK Receive Subsidy for Project to Strengthen Bases of Petroleum Complexes in Oita Complex Area 34
Feb 07, 2017: JX Holdings Announces Consolidated Financial Results For Third Quarter Of Fiscal Year 2016 35
Section 6 – Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
1127741 | GDGE261560FSA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.