Published by Global Data on 27th December 2018 | Ref: 1127724 | This Report Is In Stock
Farm Credit East, ACA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Farm Credit East, ACA (Farm Credit East), a part of the Farm Credit System, is a customer-owned lender and financial services leader committed to serving northeast agriculture, forest products and commercial fishing industries. It provides various agricultural credit and financial needs for business in the area of agriculture, such as farmers, forest products producers, nursery and greenhouse operators, agribusiness owners, part-time growers, fishermen, lobstermen and country home owners. It offers loans, leases, new farmer programs, online banking, payroll processing, tax planning, tax preparation, business consulting, estate planning, grant writing, financial record-keeping, financial benchmarking, crop insurance, Ag-specific tax preparation and others. Farm Credit East operates branch offices in Connecticut, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, New York, Massachusetts, Maine and New Jersey. It also serves its customers through 475 agricultural specialists. Farm Credit East is headquartered at Enfield, Connecticut, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Farm Credit East, ACA - Key Facts 5
Farm Credit East, ACA - Key Employees 6
Farm Credit East, ACA - Key Employee Biographies 8
Farm Credit East, ACA - Major Products and Services 9
Farm Credit East, ACA - History 10
Farm Credit East, ACA - Company Statement 11
Farm Credit East, ACA - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Farm Credit East, ACA - Business Description 16
Farm Credit East, ACA - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Farm Credit East, ACA - Strengths 17
Farm Credit East, ACA - Weaknesses 18
Farm Credit East, ACA - Opportunities 19
Farm Credit East, ACA - Threats 20
Farm Credit East, ACA - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
1127724 | GDFS402625SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.