Published by Global Data on 27th December 2018 | Ref: 1127704 | This Report Is In Stock
Credit Agricole CIB SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Credit Agricole CIB SA (Credit Agricole CIB), a subsidiary of Credit Agricole S.A., offers a range of solutions in the areas of capital markets, brokerage, investment banking, structured finance and commercial banking. The company provides financing for rail, aircraft, shipping, real estate, and hotels, among others; cash management; syndicated loans; transactional commodity and international finance; capital market solutions, including interest rate derivatives, treasury, foreign exchange, and debt market; mergers & acquisitions; strategic equity transaction; and stocks and securities advisory. It also offers Islamic banking and wealth management solutions. The company serves individuals, small businesses, farmers, local authorities, institutions and corporate in Europe, Middle East, Americas, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Credit Agricole CIB is headquartered in Paris, France.
Credit Agricole CIB SA Key Recent Developments
May 29,2018: Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank Further strengthens its US Credit Platform
Feb 14,2018: Credit Agricole fourth quarter and full year 2017 results
Jan 16,2018: Atul Sodhi appointed Global Head of Debt Capital Markets (DCM) Corporates
Sep 06,2017: Crédit Agricole CIB appoints Cécile Bidet as Global Head of Debt Capital Markets Solutions and Advisory
Mar 22,2017: ING Bank Withdraws From Pipeline Project
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Credit Agricole CIB SA - Key Facts 6
Credit Agricole CIB SA - Key Employees 7
Credit Agricole CIB SA - Key Employee Biographies 9
Credit Agricole CIB SA - Major Products and Services 10
Credit Agricole CIB SA - History 11
Credit Agricole CIB SA - Company Statement 12
Credit Agricole CIB SA - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Credit Agricole CIB SA - Business Description 16
Business Segment: Capital Markets and Investment Banking 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Corporate Center 16
Business Segment: Financing Activities 16
Business Segment: Wealth Management 17
Key Stats 17
Geographical Segment: Africa and the Middle-East 17
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan) 17
Geographical Segment: Central and South America 17
Geographical Segment: France 17
Geographical Segment: Japan 18
Geographical Segment: North America 18
Geographical Segment: Other European Union countries 18
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe 18
Credit Agricole CIB SA - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Credit Agricole CIB SA - Strengths 19
Credit Agricole CIB SA - Weaknesses 20
Credit Agricole CIB SA - Opportunities 21
Credit Agricole CIB SA - Threats 22
Credit Agricole CIB SA - Key Competitors 23
Credit Agricole CIB SA, Recent Deals Summary 24
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 25
May 29, 2018: Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank Further strengthens its US Credit Platform 25
Feb 14, 2018: Credit Agricole fourth quarter and full year 2017 results 26
Jan 16, 2018: Atul Sodhi appointed Global Head of Debt Capital Markets (DCM) Corporates 28
Sep 06, 2017: Crédit Agricole CIB appoints Cécile Bidet as Global Head of Debt Capital Markets Solutions and Advisory 29
Mar 07, 2017: Credit Agricole CIB To Provide EUR 700 million Loan To Gazprom 30
Section 4 – Appendix 31
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
1127704 | GDFS245674SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.