Published by Global Data on 27th December 2018 | Ref: 1127697 | This Report Is In Stock
Pentagon Federal Credit Union - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Pentagon Federal Credit Union (PenFed) is a financial services company, which provides loans, credit cards, deposits, and wealth management solutions. It offers a range of accounts such as checking, savings, individual retirement accounts, and certificates; loans for personal needs, education, auto, mortgage home equity, and debt consolidation, among others; debit cards; APR and rewards-based credit cards; and e-banking. The company provides financial planning, trust services, insurance, investment advisory, title and closing services, and business services. It serves the US Armed Forces, Military Associations, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Defense and, veterans and pensioners, and their family members. The company operates through a network of branches in the US and Japan. PenFed is headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Pentagon Federal Credit Union - Key Facts 5
Pentagon Federal Credit Union - Key Employees 6
Pentagon Federal Credit Union - Major Products and Services 7
Pentagon Federal Credit Union - History 8
Pentagon Federal Credit Union - Company Statement 9
Pentagon Federal Credit Union - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Pentagon Federal Credit Union - Business Description 13
Pentagon Federal Credit Union - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Pentagon Federal Credit Union - Strengths 14
Pentagon Federal Credit Union - Weaknesses 15
Pentagon Federal Credit Union - Opportunities 16
Pentagon Federal Credit Union - Threats 17
Pentagon Federal Credit Union - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
1127697 | GDFS1819885SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.