Published by Global Data on 27th December 2018 | Ref: 1127686 | This Report Is In Stock
Atkore International Group Inc. (ATKR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Atkore International Group Inc. (Atkore) is a manufacturer of electrical raceway products. The company’s electrical subway products portfolio encompasses electrical conduit, armored cable, cable trays, cable systems, mounting systems. It also manufactures metal framing and fittings, channels, pipes, traffic products, fall protection systems, sprinklers and barbed tapes. The company's solutions portfolio includes energy solutions, healthcare solutions and data center solutions. Atkore caters services to various non-residential construction and industrial markets. It offers products and services under various brands including ACS Unifab, AFC Cable Systems, Allied Tube & Conduit, Atkore International, Cobra Systems, Columbia-MBF, Cope, Eastern Wire + Conduit, Flexicon Limit. The company has operational presence in the US, the UK, China, Australia and New Zealand. Atkore is headquartered in Harvey, Illinois, the US.
Atkore International Group Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 19,2018: Atkore International Group Announces Chief Financial Officer James Mallak to Retire in January 2019
May 08,2018: Atkore International Group CEO retires
May 08,2018: Atkore International Group releases Q2 2018 results
May 04,2018: Atkore Names Michael V. Schrock To Board Of Directors
Feb 06,2018: Atkore International Group reports Q1 2018 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Atkore International Group Inc. - Key Facts 6
Atkore International Group Inc. - Key Employees 7
Atkore International Group Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Atkore International Group Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Atkore International Group Inc. - History 11
Atkore International Group Inc. - Company Statement 12
Atkore International Group Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Atkore International Group Inc. - Business Description 16
Business Segment: Electrical Raceway 16
Business Segment: Mechanical Products and Solutions 16
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific 16
Geographical Segment: Europe 16
Geographical Segment: Other Americas 17
Geographical Segment: The US 17
Atkore International Group Inc. - Corporate Strategy 18
Atkore International Group Inc. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Atkore International Group Inc. - Strengths 19
Atkore International Group Inc. - Weaknesses 20
Atkore International Group Inc. - Opportunities 21
Atkore International Group Inc. - Threats 22
Atkore International Group Inc. - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Atkore International Group Inc., Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Jul 19, 2018: Atkore International Group Announces Chief Financial Officer James Mallak to Retire in January 2019 31
May 04, 2018: Atkore Names Michael V. Schrock To Board Of Directors 32
Feb 06, 2018: Atkore International Group Inc. Announces First Quarter 2018 Results 33
Section 5 – Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
1127686 | GDCON455079FSA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.