Published by Global Data on 27th December 2018 | Ref: 1127671 | This Report Is In Stock
Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corp (1326) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Formosa Chemicals & Fiber Corporation (FCFC), a subsidiary of Formosa Plastics Group (FPG), is a manufacturer of chemicals, fibers, and petrochemical and plastic materials. Its product portfolio includes purified terephthalic acid, butadiene, benzene, para-xylene, ortho-xylene, styrene monomer, polystyrene, resins, rayon fiber, nylon fiber and yarn products. The company’s products find application in paint, engineering plastics, refrigerators, pipe fittings, plates, fabrics and medical markets. It also carries out spinning, weaving, dyeing and finishing. The company also provides engineering and construction services for diverse sectors including oil refineries, electric power plants, synthetic fiber plants, petrochemical plants, and textile spinning and weaving plants. FCFC is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corp Key Recent Developments
Jun 23,2018: China Slaps Anti-Dumping Tariffs On Taiwan Petrochemical Products
Dec 20,2017: Formosa Plastics To Invest US0 Million In Ningbo
Jul 17,2017: FPG Kicks Off Hiring Campaign For Louisiana Investment
May 08,2017: CB&I Announces Cumene And Phenol Technology Award In China
Apr 17,2017: Taiwan's Petrochemicals Industry Under Fire
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corp - Key Facts 6
Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corp - Key Employees 7
Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corp - Key Employee Biographies 8
Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corp - Major Products and Services 9
Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corp - History 10
Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Joint Venture 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corp - Business Description 14
Business Segment: First Petrochemical 14
Business Segment: Formosa Advanced Technologies Co. 14
Business Segment: Formosa Taffeta Co., Ltd. 14
Business Segment: Other 15
Business Segment: Plastics 15
Business Segment: Second Petrochemical 15
Business Segment: Third Petrochemical 15
Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corp - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corp - Strengths 17
Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corp - Weaknesses 18
Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corp - Opportunities 19
Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corp - Threats 20
Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corp - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 29
May 08, 2017: CB&I Announces Cumene And Phenol Technology Award In China 29
Section 5 – Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
1127671 | GDCH29398FSA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.