Published by Global Data on 27th December 2018 | Ref: 1127650 | This Report Is In Stock
SolarWorld Industries GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SolarWorld Industries GmbH (SolarWorld), formerly SolarWorld AG, is a solar technology company. It produces and distributes products based on monocrystalline PERC solar cells, such as bifacial glass-glass modules, and monofacial PERC modules. The company also provides Bisun Boost Calculator and online access for performance data of solar power systems. SolarWorld offers long-term performance guarantee and product warranty support for its products. It market products under Sunmodule Bisun protect and Sunmodule Plus brands. The company has production facilities in Arnstadt and Freiberg in Germany and sales centers in Germany, Singapore and South Africa. SolarWorld is headquartered in Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
SolarWorld Industries GmbH Key Recent Developments
Jan 22,2018: President’s Decision on Solar Tariffs is a Loss for America
Sep 22,2017: SolarWorld wins in trade case, setting up Trump decision
Aug 17,2017: SolarWorld Industries starts PV module production in Germany
Aug 11,2017: Ulbrich Solar Technologies closes ribbon interconnect plant in Hillsboro, US
Aug 11,2017: Solarworld Industries Is Starting Again
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
SolarWorld Industries GmbH - Key Facts 5
SolarWorld Industries GmbH - Key Employees 6
SolarWorld Industries GmbH - Key Employee Biographies 7
SolarWorld Industries GmbH - Major Products and Services 8
SolarWorld Industries GmbH - History 9
SolarWorld Industries GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
SolarWorld Industries GmbH - Business Description 15
R&D Overview 15
SolarWorld Industries GmbH - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
SolarWorld Industries GmbH - Strengths 16
SolarWorld Industries GmbH - Weaknesses 17
SolarWorld Industries GmbH - Opportunities 18
SolarWorld Industries GmbH - Threats 19
SolarWorld Industries GmbH - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company’s Power Financial Deals and Alliances 21
SolarWorld Industries GmbH, Power, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 21
SolarWorld Industries GmbH, Power, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 22
SolarWorld Industries GmbH, Recent Deals Summary 23
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 24
Jan 22, 2018: President’s Decision on Solar Tariffs is a Loss for America 24
Aug 11, 2017: Solarworld Industries Is Starting Again 25
Aug 08, 2017: SEIA: Trade Case Petitioners Brought Collapse of Businesses on Themselves 26
Aug 03, 2017: SolarWorld will Sponsor Las Vegas University Team in Solar Decathlon 27
Aug 01, 2017: Solarworld AG: opening of insolvency proceedings; resignation of management board 28
Jul 17, 2017: SolarWorld: Significant staff reduction needed to safeguard perspectives 29
May 25, 2017: SolarWorld Americas Joins Suniva as Co-Petitioner for Global Safeguard 30
May 10, 2017: SolarWorld AG: Insolvency 31
Apr 28, 2017: SolarWorld AG: Preliminary business figures for first quarter 2017 32
Apr 26, 2017: SEIA Opposes Section 201 Petition 33
Section 5 – Appendix 34
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
1127650 | GDAE9171SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.