Published by Global Data on 27th December 2018 | Ref: 1127649 | This Report Is In Stock
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft (KELAG) is a renewable electricity provider that produces, procures, distributes and sells pipeline-bound and grid-bound energy. The company carries out various business activities, including production of electricity by hydro resources, and the production of heat and ecological electricity from bio mass and other renewable sources of energy. It also operates various hydroelectric power plants in Bosnia, Serbia, Herzegovina and Kosovo; and natural gas distribution in Carinthia, Austria. The company also offers general management services related to investments and telecommunications. It caters its products and services to industrial, municipality, retail, and business customers in Austria. KELAG is headquartered in Klagenfurt, Karnten, Austria.
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft Key Recent Developments
Jun 21,2018: Kelag wins "energy revolution Award 2018" in the category "Mobility"
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft - Key Facts 6
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft - Key Employees 7
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft - Major Products and Services 8
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft - History 9
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft - Company Statement 10
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft - Business Description 13
Business Segment: Electricity/Gas 13
Key Stats 13
Business Segment: Heat 13
Key Stats 14
Business Segment: Investments/Misc 14
Geographical Segment: Austria 14
Geographical Segment: Bosnia and Herzegovina 14
Geographical Segment: Bulgaria 14
Geographical Segment: Croatia 14
Geographical Segment: Czech Republic 15
Geographical Segment: Kosovo 15
Geographical Segment: Macedonia 15
Geographical Segment: Romania 15
Geographical Segment: Serbia 15
Geographical Segment: Slovenia 15
R&D Overview 15
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft - Corporate Strategy 16
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft - Strengths 17
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft - Weaknesses 18
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft - Opportunities 19
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft - Threats 20
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company’s Power Financial Deals and Alliances 22
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft, Power, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 22
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft, Power, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 23
Karntner Elektrizitats-Aktiengesellschaft, Recent Deals Summary 24
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 25
Jun 21, 2018: Kelag wins "energy revolution Award 2018" in the category "Mobility" 25
Section 5 – Appendix 26
About GlobalData 26
Contact Us 26
1127649 | GDAE61337SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.