Published by Global Data on 27th December 2018 | Ref: 1127648 | This Report Is In Stock
Hafslund ASA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hafslund AS (Hafslund) is an energy and infrastructure company. The company owns and operates the electricity network in Oslo, Akershus and portions of Ostfold; district heating network in Oslo; and power plants in Glomma. Hafslund builds, operates, and maintains energy infrastructure; and sells a range of energy products for businesses. It serves wholly and partially owned energy customers in Norway. Hafslund is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Hafslund ASA Key Recent Developments
Oct 02,2017: Hilde Tonne leaves Vattenfall’s Board of Directors
Oct 02,2017: New Board of Directors in Hafslund AS
Sep 07,2017: Hafslund Nett has installed 300,000 new power meters
Apr 26,2017: E-CO Energi buys Hafslund's hydropower production
Feb 09,2017: Hafslund – Preliminary result for the year and result for 4Q16: Fourth consecutive year-on-year results improvement
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Hafslund ASA - Key Facts 5
Hafslund ASA - Key Employees 6
Hafslund ASA - Key Employee Biographies 7
Hafslund ASA - Major Products and Services 8
Hafslund ASA - History 9
Hafslund ASA - Company Statement 12
Hafslund ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Hafslund ASA - Business Description 16
Hafslund ASA - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Hafslund ASA - Strengths 17
Hafslund ASA - Weaknesses 18
Hafslund ASA - Opportunities 19
Hafslund ASA - Threats 20
Hafslund ASA - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company’s Power Financial Deals and Alliances 22
Hafslund ASA, Power, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 22
Hafslund ASA, Power, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 23
Hafslund ASA, Recent Deals Summary 24
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 25
Oct 02, 2017: New Board of Directors in Hafslund AS 25
Sep 07, 2017: Hafslund Nett has installed 300,000 new power meters 26
Apr 26, 2017: E-CO Energi buys Hafslund's hydropower production 27
Feb 09, 2017: Hafslund – Preliminary result for the year and result for 4Q16: Fourth consecutive year-on-year results improvement 28
Section 5 – Appendix 29
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
1127648 | GDAE6049SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.