Published by Global Data on 28th November 2018 | Ref: 1107259 | This Report Is In Stock
Managed Security Services: Business Models
"Managed Security Services: Business Models", is a new Global Outlook Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview with qualitative insights and analysis of the managed security services (MSS) market drivers, inhibitors and trends.
The global managed security services is a vast and rapidly expanding market, driven by different business models.
This report provides an executive-level overview with qualitative insights and analysis of the Managed Security Services (MSS) market drivers, inhibitors and trends. It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Framework, definition, and service value of the Managed Security Services (MSS) in the region.
- Business Models of Managed Security Services (MSS).
- Summary of key findings and opportunities in the Managed Security Services (MSS) market.
Reasons to buy
- This Global Outlook Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of MSS markets trends in a concise analytical format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- The report examines the key MSS business models.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive actionable insights will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players better position to seize the growth opportunities in the evolving MSS market.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Exhibits 4
Executive Summary 5
Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context 6
Managed Security Services Definition 7
Managed Security Services Value Chain 8
Managed Security Services Business Model 9
Managed Security Services Business Model 10
Section 2: MSS Business Models 11
Case Study: IBM 12
Case Study: Unisys 13
Case Study: Telefonica 14
Case Study: AT&T 15
Section 3: Findings and Recommendations 16
Findings and Recommendations 17
Acronyms and Definitions 19
Contact Information 20
1107259 | GDTC0179IR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.