Published by Global Data on 30th November 2018 | Ref: 1107248 | This Report Is In Stock
Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Pakistan - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
GlobalData’s 'Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Pakistan - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Pakistani reinsurance segment, and a comparison of the Pakistani reinsurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded, cession rates, and total investment income during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Pakistani economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Pakistani reinsurance segment.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Pakistani reinsurance industry.
- Comparison of Pakistani reinsurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium accepted trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the Pakistani economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Pakistani insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Pakistani reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Distribution channels deployed by the Pakistani reinsurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Pakistan.
- It provides historical values for the Pakistani reinsurance segment for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Pakistani reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It provides a comparison of the Pakistani reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for reinsurance products in Pakistan.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in Pakistan, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Pakistani reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Pakistani reinsurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Pakistani insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Market Conditions
Chapter 3 Business Environment
Chapter 4 Country Risk
Chapter 5 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 6 Market Structure
Chapter 7 Distribution
Chapter 8 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 9 Appendix
1107248 | GDIS1815MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.