Published by Global Data on 31st May 2018 | Ref: 1107238 | This Report Is In Stock
Strategic Market Intelligence: Life Insurance in Norway - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021
GlobalData’s 'Strategic Market Intelligence: Life Insurance in Norway - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Norwegian life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Norwegian life insurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, claims paid, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and net earned premium during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Norwegian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Norwegian life insurance segment.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Norwegian life insurance industry.
- Comparison of Norwegian life insurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the Norwegian economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, and investment opportunities.
- Norwegian insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Norwegian life insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business with market shares.
- Distribution channels deployed by Norwegian life insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Norway.
- It provides historical values for the Norwegian life insurance segment for the report’s 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Norwegian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the Norwegian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Norway.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Norway and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Norwegian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Norwegian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Norwegian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Market Conditions
Chapter 3 Business Environment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Country Risk
Chapter 6 Market Structure
Chapter 7 Distribution
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitors Profiles
Chapter 10 Appendix
1107238 | GDIS1683MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.