Published by Global Data on 23rd April 2018 | Ref: 1107234 | This Report Is In Stock
Reinsurance in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021
GlobalData’s 'Reinsurance in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Bahraini reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Bahraini economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Bahraini insurance industry.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Bahraini reinsurance segment, including -
- An outlook of the Bahraini reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Bahraini economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Bahraini insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Bahraini reinsurance segment
- In November 2017, Bahrain Islamic Bank (BisB) announced a trilateral partnership with Takaful International and Trust Re. The partnership will provide a one stop solution in surety bond business to the joint customers of the partnership.
- In February 2016, Trust Re announced plans to expand its product portfolio by offering aviation facultative reinsurance as part of its product portfolio expansion, in addition to the life and health reinsurance services offered from January 1, 2015.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Bahrain.
- It provides historical values for the Bahraini reinsurance segment for the report’s 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Bahraini reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Bahrain, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Bahrain insurance industry.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Bahraini reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Bahraini reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bahraini insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Reinsurance outlook
4.1 Reinsurance Segment Size
4.2 Reinsurance by Premium Ceded
5 Natural and Man-Made Hazards
5.4 Man-Made Disasters
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Company Profiles
7 Definition and Methodology
8 About GlobalData
8.1 Contact GlobalData
8.2 About GlobalData
8.3 GlobalData’s Services
1107234 | GDIS1668MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.