Published by Global Data on 15th June 2018 | Ref: 1107231 | This Report Is In Stock
Reinsurance in Kuwait, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021
GlobalData’s 'Reinsurance in Kuwait, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Kuwaiti economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Kuwaiti insurance industry.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment, including -
- An outlook of the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Kuwaiti economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Kuwaiti insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment
- In November 2017, National Life and General Insurance, an Oman-based insurer, obtained a license to establish a branch in Kuwait.
- In November 2015, Al Ahleia Insurance Company increased its shareholding in Kuwait Re from 30.0% to 91.7%.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Kuwait.
- It provides historical values for the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment for the report’s 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Kuwait, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Kuwait insurance industry.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Kuwaiti insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Reinsurance Outlook
4.1 Reinsurance Segment Size
4.2 Reinsurance By Premium Ceded
5 Natural and Man-Made Hazards
5.3 Climate Change
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Company Profiles
7 Definition and Methodology
8 About GlobalData
8.1 Contact GlobalData
8.2 About GlobalData
8.3 GlobalData’s Services
1107231 | GDIS1665MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.