Published by Global Data on 15th June 2018 | Ref: 1107229 | This Report Is In Stock
Life Insurance in Kuwait, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021
GlobalData’s 'Life Insurance in Kuwait, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Kuwaiti life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Kuwaiti insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Kuwaiti economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Kuwaiti life insurance segment, including -
- An overview of the Kuwaiti life insurance segment
- The Kuwaiti life insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
- A comprehensive overview of the Kuwaiti economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Kuwaiti life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Kuwaiti life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Kuwait
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Kuwaiti insurance industry
- The government is in the process of implementing a new insurance law, replacing the Insurance Law 1961. A draft law was prepared in 2012, though it is yet to be approved and implemented. According to the draft insurance law, the capital requirements for life insurers will be increased from the current requirement of KWD5.0 million (US.5 million) to KWD10.0 million (US.1 million).
- In November 2017, National Life and General Insurance, an Oman-based insurer, obtained a license to establish a branch in Kuwait.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Kuwait.
- It provides historical values for the Kuwaiti life insurance segment for the report’s 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Kuwaiti life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the Kuwaiti life insurance segment with its regional counterparts.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Kuwait.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Kuwait and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Kuwaiti life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Kuwaiti life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Kuwaiti insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Segment Indicators
5 Outlook By Sub-Segment
5.1 Individual Life Insurance
5.2 Group Life Insurance
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1 Company Profiles
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
8.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
8.2 Latest Changes In Regulation
8.3 Legislation and Market Practice By Type Of Insurance
8.4 Compulsory Insurance
8.5 Supervision and Control
8.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
8.7 Company Registration and Operations
8.9 Legal System
9.1 Policies and Premium
9.2 Claims and Expenses
9.3 Individual Life Insurance
9.4 Individual Life Insurance By Category
9.5 Group Life Insurance
9.6 Group Life Insurance By Category
10 Definitions and Methodology
11 About GlobalData
11.1 Contact GlobalData
11.2 About GlobalData
11.3 GlobalData’S Services
1107229 | GDIS1663MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.