Published by Global Data on 1st December 2018 | Ref: 1107160 | This Report Is In Stock
Japan Remote Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2025
GlobalData’s new report, Japan Remote Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2025, provides key market data on the Japan Remote Patient Monitoring market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segments - External Remote Patient Monitoring Devices and Implantable Remote Patient Monitoring Devices.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segments, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Remote Patient Monitoring market segments - External Remote Patient Monitoring Devices and Implantable Remote Patient Monitoring Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2015 to 2025.
- 2017 company share and distribution share data for Remote Patient Monitoring market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Japan Remote Patient Monitoring market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic plc, Abbott Laboratories, Biotronik SE & Co KG and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market categories expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 What Is This Report About? 4
2.2 Remote Patient Monitoring Market Segmentation 4
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 5
3 Remote Patient Monitoring Market, Japan 6
3.1 Remote Patient Monitoring Market, Japan, Revenue ($m), 2015-2025 6
3.2 Remote Patient Monitoring Market, Japan, Volume (Units), 2015-2025 8
3.3 Remote Patient Monitoring Market, Japan, Average Price ($), 2015-2025 10
3.4 Remote Patient Monitoring Market, Japan, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2017 11
3.5 Remote Patient Monitoring Market, Japan, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2017 12
4 Overview of Key Companies in Japan, Remote Patient Monitoring Market 14
4.1 Biotronik SE & Co KG 14
4.2 Medtronic Plc 14
4.3 Nihon Kohden Corp 14
4.4 Abbott Laboratories 15
4.5 GE Healthcare LLC 15
4.6 Boston Scientific Corp 15
4.7 Philips Healthcare 15
5 Remote Patient Monitoring Market Pipeline Products 16
6 Recent Developments 17
6.1 Strategy And Business Planning 17
7 Appendix 18
7.1 Research Methodology 19
7.2 GlobalData Consulting 21
7.3 Contact Us 22
7.4 Disclaimer 22
1107160 | GDMECC3714DB
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.