Published by Global Data on 6th November 2018 | Ref: 1106979 | This Report Is In Stock
H2 2018 Top Global Oil and Gas Companies Planned Projects and Capital Expenditure Outlook - Gazprom and Sinopec Spend High across Oil and Gas Value Chain
Gazprom, China Petrochemical Corp, and Royal Dutch Shell are the global top spenders in terms of new build capex to be spent on planned and announced projects across oil and gas value chain by 2025. In the upstream sector, Shell leads among companies with the highest capex of US.6 billion during 2018 to 2025. Gazprom will be the major spender in midstream sector, primarily focusing on pipelines and gas processing segments. Saudi Arabian Oil Co will have the highest capital of US.5 billion in the crude oil refining segment, while Rosneft Oil would lead capex in the petrochemicals sector by 2025.
- Total capex spending by key companies across global oil and gas value chain for 2018 to 2025
- Global capex spending by key companies in each of the segments across oil and gas value chain for 2018 to 2025
- Capex spending across oil and gas value chain for top 10 companies for 2018 to 2025
- Key planned and announced projects by capex for top 10 companies.
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong data about global oil and gas capex of companies
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on global oil and gas capex outlook
- Gain insights in to capex spending patterns of key companies across global oil and gas value chain
- Understand competitors’ capex outlook across global oil and gas value chain.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 1
1.1. List of Tables 2
1.2. List of Figures 4
2. Global Top Oil and Gas Companies Planned Projects and Capex Outlook 5
2.1. Global Capex Spending by Key Companies across Oil and Gas Value Chain 6
2.2. Key Global Planned and Announced Projects Outlook of Top Companies by Capex across Oil and Gas Value Chain 17
3. Appendix 37
3.1. Abbreviations 37
3.2. Methodology 37
3.3. Contact Us 39
3.4. Disclaimer 39
1106979 | GDGE0261MAR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.